Columbus Thread V (All City/Arena Questions, Ticket Exchange, Meetups, etc in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJfan

Sep 20, 2008
section 209
Preordered two tickets to the NCAA tournament in March and received my seat locations last week. Section 101 row HH. Has anyone else received such poor tickets from the pre-sale in March?

Columbus Mike

2015-16 CBJ
Feb 21, 2008
Preordered two tickets to the NCAA tournament in March and received my seat locations last week. Section 101 row HH. Has anyone else received such poor tickets from the pre-sale in March?

I did this last time and was in the corner of the upper bowl. It's why I didn't do the presale this time around.

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio

Those seem pretty good. They hold back most of the sideline sections (102,103,104,105 and 113, 114, 115, 116) for NCAA to sell to the participating teams' fans and VIPs.

It's usually not hard to move around a little, especially for 2nd game when the fans of first game vacate.

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
Anyone know if the club is ever going to do something more with the upper bowl concrete facade that is blank? I'm surprised there isn't another row of lighted message boards on that one as well........

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Anyone know if the club is ever going to do something more with the upper bowl concrete facade that is blank? I'm surprised there isn't another row of lighted message boards on that one as well........

I've been wondering that also. I remember reading somewhere in 2012 that that was one of the stipulations to be granted the all star game. The other musts were a new scoreboard and new seats. Then the lockout happened and I haven't seen or heard anything since.

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
I've been wondering that also. I remember reading somewhere in 2012 that that was one of the stipulations to be granted the all star game. The other musts were a new scoreboard and new seats. Then the lockout happened and I haven't seen or heard anything since.

They did change out the old BW ribbon for the current color one. I've been surprised that they haven't added a second one.

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005

Maybe they're leaving that open for the NHL to do something with prior to the ASG?

Forepar

Nov 6, 2011
South-Central Ohio

Yes...Sect 120, row DD. Expected a bit better. I realized that some of the better seats would be held back for teams, etc., but ALL of them???
I have 4 other colleagues who ordered tickets; none has received any better.
Will be great atmosphere/weekend anyway, just was hoping for better seats.

JoeMelichar2

Dec 22, 2009
Grandview
I have a pair of tickets available vs Ottawa on Oct 28th in Section 207, Row Q.

I'm asking $22 for the pair. I'll take payment via paypal as a gift and I'll forward them to you to print off.

Let me know if you're interested. I'll be posting other tickets up for sale as the season goes along as well so keep checking back.

Thanks

cmhshark

Jan 7, 2007
Columbus
www.satelliteguys.us
Looking for someone to go with me to Toronto game tomorrow.
No charge, the only prerequisite is you have to dress up as a Trailer Park Boys character!
I have a Ricky sweater (signed by the boys) with track pants, fake side burns etc.

A buddy of mine who is bald was going to go as Randy from Countdown to Liquor Day but he has to work.

Want to get there early for Toronto's warm up skate.

Just let me know your costume and the ticket is yours!

You could go as Lahey, Randy, Bubbles, Julian, Cory, Sarah, Lucy, Sam Losco, Cyrus, the GB, etc...

Kevin Forbes

Jul 29, 2002
Nova Scotia
www.kforbesy.ca
Hey guys,

I'm going to be in Columbus next week for a few days and it looks like I have the night of the Carolina game free, so a co-worker and I were thinking about heading to the game.
What can we expect for price/availability as walk-up?

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
as low as $20, as much as $150...should be some seats available Tuesday...I think we avg like 14k so far on tuesdays...

dnmccoy

Nov 18, 2013
Columbus
I have 2 seats for tuesdays (11/4) match vs Carolina Hurricanes

Sec 206 Row D seats 7&8

Good seats on the shoot twice end

Asking $35 for the pair

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events