Columbus gets 2015 All-Star Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Cant you vote for a person like 10 times? What a ridiculous way to decide who goes, like the kid from Buffalo. Nice player, but that makes the process an absolute joke

It says you can vote 10x's a day so I think you could vote the same guy in every time and everyday.

CBJ Tiffin

Jan 2, 2011
It says you can vote 10x's a day so I think you could vote the same guy in every time and everyday.

That's correct. You can vote for up to 3 forwards, 2 defensemen, and 1 goalie per "ballot" and you can vote up to 10 times per day.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
As cool as it would be with Foligno getting the honor as an ASG captain -- Bobrovsky is definitely the more well known star around the NHL. I'll be happy with either one.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
As cool as it would be with Foligno getting the honor as an ASG captain -- Bobrovsky is definitely the more well known star around the NHL. I'll be happy with either one.

Foligno deserves it the most, IMO. Bob hasn't been consistent enough this year - there are definitely 6 goalies with better seasons to date than him. And Joey has been a passenger, I'd take about 10 centers over him. Foligno's been on fire all year, I count 10 wingers with better numbers, but we all know the rest of his game, and there's room for more wingers on the team.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Foligno deserves it the most, IMO. Bob hasn't been consistent enough this year - there are definitely 6 goalies with better seasons to date than him. And Joey has been a passenger, I'd take about 10 centers over him. Foligno's been on fire all year, I count 10 wingers with better numbers, but we all know the rest of his game, and there's room for more wingers on the team.

Agree... Foligno is on a career and league pace of 40 goals... Not only should he be our all-star he should be a candidate for our Captain... Please, those with team power, tell CBJ MGT it's looking NHL stupid not having a team Captain.... dumb!

Derby

Pilsners in Prague
Sponsor
Dec 30, 2009
Ohio
Agree... Foligno is on a career and league pace of 40 goals... Not only should he be our all-star he should be a candidate for our Captain... Please, those with team power, tell CBJ MGT it's looking NHL stupid not having a team Captain.... dumb!

Stupid? Hardly. I'd argue it's trendsetting. Some teams are actually taking the idea a step further, refusing to name a head coach. ;)

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Stupid? Hardly. I'd argue it's trendsetting. Some teams are actually taking the idea a step further, refusing to name a head coach. ;)

Oh yeah Derby Girl.... The NHL is trending to end the tradition of having team Captains??? Tell us, is JD your husband???? lol

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Oh yeah Derby Girl.... The NHL is trending to end the tradition of having team Captains??? Tell us, is JD your husband???? lol

Well I mean Montreal doesn't have one. Yes, the storied Canadians. Buffalo ran with two. In all honesty, a captain doesn't matter at all. It's a letter.

To the ASG. Foligno and Sergei represent the CBJ

Derby

Pilsners in Prague
Sponsor
Dec 30, 2009
Ohio

Step away from the Kentucky Bourbon, Bob. Reading lesson: the winking emoji implied I was not serious. But, at 1:37 a.m, I guess that slipped right past you.

Last edited:

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Is anybody selling their tickets to the Skills Competition, the game or both?

probably putting ASG tix on stubhub tonight with the intent of paying for season tix...if they sell, great, if not, we'll go to the game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad