Columbus gets 2015 All-Star Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

squarelaces

Aug 6, 2005
My question is there a good market to potentially make a profit reselling these tickets?

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
I don't see why you couldn't sell them for a profit. Just not really sure how the market will look for the game yet.

slacketbacker

Oct 25, 2005
USA
Half Season ticket holder in 108 Row K. Just paid $570 for 2 seats for both days. Not selling them and I can't wait for January!

letsgojackets

Feb 2, 2005
I debated but went ahead and got them. One of those things that you never know when you will get a chance to do again.

Now let's make sure Dubi gets on the team and marks Crosby like he did in the playoffs...:naughty:

Derby

Pilsners in Prague
Sponsor
Dec 30, 2009
Ohio
How long is the window to purchase the tickets open? I see the invoice on my account, but no mention of the deadline to decide. So much of my CBJ email has been going to spam. I bet I missed the notice of how long they'd be available.

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
How long is the window to purchase the tickets open? I see the invoice on my account, but no mention of the deadline to decide. So much of my CBJ email has been going to spam. I bet I missed the notice of how long they'd be available.

You must pay 25% by 8/29 and the balance by 10/31.

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
I received 2 tix in sec 101 row gg. Does anyone know how much those are? I could only find the price for both events. I thought I requested upper bowl seats due to the price, for some reason I thought the lowers were approx. $170 each? Ouch.

CBJFan in Cincy

Jul 20, 2005
Cincinnati
I received 2 tix in sec 101 row gg. Does anyone know how much those are? I could only find the price for both events. I thought I requested upper bowl seats due to the price, for some reason I thought the lowers were approx. $170 each? Ouch.

I think mine in 112 row Y are $175 each.

Derby

Pilsners in Prague
Sponsor
Dec 30, 2009
Ohio
I got a letter from the Foundation saying there will be no Black Tie event this year. Has something to do with the All-Star game. They are replacing BTBJ with some other event, apparently. Probably prices me out of an already expensive event. Never balked at the cost because the cause is so worthy. I wonder what they have planned. Anyone hear any rumors?

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
I got a letter from the Foundation saying there will be no Black Tie event this year. Has something to do with the All-Star game. They are replacing BTBJ with some other event, apparently. Probably prices me out of an already expensive event. Never balked at the cost because the cause is so worthy. I wonder what they have planned. Anyone hear any rumors?

in a way it makes sense...NHL probably wanted to control it...:laugh:

SuperGenius

For Duty & Humanity!
Mar 18, 2008

I see this on the ASG page:

* The Columbus Blue Jackets Foundation will host a party Jan. 22 to benefit the fight against pediatric cancer.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=743200&navid=DL|NHL|Microsite-Allstar2015

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
yeah mine came last night. 101 row gg.

Anyone familiar with the view from those seats? Have a bad feeling I'll be disappointed, especially considering the price tag of being "lower bowl".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad