Columbus gets 2015 All-Star Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dumais

It's All In The Reflexes
Jul 24, 2013
I will be there :yo:
Atleast the ASG won't be a disappointment.
Money well spent. :shakehead

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Hopefully we have NHL talent so its not a joke when one of our guys gets voted in.

Mayor Bee

Dec 29, 2008
I wore neon green socks today. Obviously the ASG being announced at such an early date is a direct result of this.

Give me credit, damn it!

:sarcasm:

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Last edited:

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
Hard to come up with new material when the on ice product and result is the same...year after year after year....!

debbiedowner.jpg

The game is 14 months away. Soon, the team will win three or four games in a row, and everyone will be talking playoffs again. And then, they will lose three or four in a row, and we'll be right back to this whiny, Chicken Little crap.

A lot can happen in 14 months. Heck, 14 months ago, this team didn't have anyone named Gaborik or Horton, and the guy in goal was a huge question mark backing up Steve Mason.

neek21

Sep 8, 2012
I'm bracing for the daily barrage of season ticket renewal emails from the Bluejackets with the ASG as the blackmail for renewing...in no way did it induce me to renew for 12-13, but, oddly, I'm somewhat intrigued now....I will probably bite for the actual game tickets instead of ASG Saturday...we shall see

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Speaking of which, when do we get our opportunity to buy ASG tickets? I seem to remember buying them way before now last time.

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
...and Columbus now becomes the circus clown of All-Star cities. Couldn't dislike neon more.

I'm pretty sure this is on the NHL. Since they've gone to this format, they haven't "customized" the jerseys for locality.

jackets4life

Jan 16, 2013
Section 203
Really wish they would go back to East vs West for the ASG. Ever since they changed to this draft format, the game has been much less appealing to me. Excited to see the Skills Competition live, but still up in the air on whether or not to buy my ASG tix.

The uniforms, if that is the true design, might push it too far for me. Just why?

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
ugh

Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline 3m
Told #CBJ are pushing for Akron's Black Keys to be part of #NHL All-Star Game weekend. NHL may want a Columbus band: Rascal Flatts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad