Post-Game Talk: Columbus discovers DUCHENE in Kanata, Fri 7:00 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I laugh at these photos... do people who never go to games post these to twitter? I have been to enough games to know it never really fills up until 5 minutes before... and then another last minute rush at 5 minutes after game start.

Chris Stevenson .. is new to the sport

Another Mr Lizard

I heard he was Danish
Nov 19, 2017
Senators plight reads like a track listing from a Smiths album.

Nowhere fast
Heaven knows I’m miserable now
That joke isn’t funny anymore
Bigmouth strikes again
I don’t owe you anything
I know it’s over
Miserable lie
Panic
Suffer little children
Unhappy birthday

West Coast Eagles

Sep 24, 2008
Bne
What I expect and what will actually take place are two very different things. I expect to have team with an owner that cares, I expect to have a coach who lets the kids play since this is a rebuild, I expect a GM that makes trades that aren't horrendous. The reality is, none of these expectations will be met. Dorion is a hell of a scout, but a shyster as a general manager.
I was specifically meaning more to your comments about Smith. We are just making shit up as we go, hence all the contradictions. Regarding the above, all reasonable expectations.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
I laugh at these photos... do people who never go to games post these to twitter? I have been to enough games to know it never really fills up until 5 minutes before... and then another last minute rush at 5 minutes after game start.

While this is true, the attendance was still putrid

Reactions: Variable26

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
I am still dumbfounded that Duchene got booed today

Direct your anger at the morons running this organization to the ground. I am fed up.

We've been fed bullshit for the past couple seasons. Seen stars and beloved players leave due to the toxicity. A GM who has an arrogance that is absolutely unwarranted. An owner who hires people that actually enforce his stupidity. One who blames his customers as the problem and people on here who actually have the audacity to label us, who bring up issues with the club as the reason for the mess that we are in.

I don't blame any player for wanting to leave this terribly run franchise. The owner deserves nothing from the people who cheer for this team in this city.

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
Chris Stevenson .. is new to the sport

Yup, this is in Toronto a couple of weeks ago when the Sens were here - 10 minutes before puck drop. Leafs fans suck?

708c863c-ad5e-4fdd-b752-29735f6589d5-jpeg.183667

Post-Game Talk: - SENS in T.O. Tonight 7:30 pm

NorthCoast

May 1, 2017
Good news guys. Everyone ****ing sucked

It looked like every rookie was just trying to make the “correct” system play but a second or two too late. No creativity. Nothing that surprised CLB. Just a lot of meh.

The exception is Chabot, who after watching live in this new lineup I would be very concerned about. I counted 3-4 times he tried to join the rush or get into open ice for a shot but his teammates don’t have the vision/hockeyIQ/skill to take advantage.

The guy is going to get a ton of ice time and time with the puck, but how much will be quality until others catch up? How will this hurt his development?

ThreePosts

Jun 21, 2018
After suffering through tonight's debacle, I honestly can't shake my complete shock that we have dealt Hoffman, Karlsson and Duchene in the last ~ 8 months and haven't received a single piece - player or prospect - that I am excited about.

There is some potential, but absolutely nothing that warrants genuine excitement.

Eight months ago, I would not have believed that possible.

hawthy

Mar 31, 2010
Ottawa
What a sad-sack team this is. It’s asinine that the organization is subjecting the young glimmers of hope in Belleville to this. This isn’t the Sens team my younger self fell in love with. This isn’t even close. It’s just sad what has happened; the city has fallen out of love with its Sens and that alone is awful.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
After suffering through tonight's debacle, I honestly can't shake my complete shock that we have dealt Hoffman, Karlsson and Duchene in the last ~ 8 months and haven't received a single piece - player or prospect - that I am excited about.

There is some potential, but absolutely nothing that warrants genuine excitement.

We have a lot of lip service to go along with the decimation of this team.. Lashing out at the media, at the fans .. This is one brutally run organization. Their best players are all bailing on them and I can't blame them. They will lose even more season ticket holders just because no one has any faith that they know what they are doing .. The call players that are marginal NHLers core veterans . I'll follow for a bit yet but when the playoffs get here ... I will be watching with an eye to follow another team entirely.

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
We have a lot of lip service to go along with the decimation of this team.. Lashing out at the media, at the fans .. This is one brutally run organization. Their best players are all bailing on them and I can't blame them. They will lose even more season ticket holders just because no one has any faith that they know what they are doing .. The call players that are marginal NHLers core veterans . I'll follow for a bit yet but when the playoffs get here ... I will be watching with an eye to follow another team entirely.

I suggest the Flames.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007

"Salt the earth" Melnyk said

"Hope springs eternal?" Cried Ottawa

"I think not!" Eugene crowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad