Status
Not open for further replies.

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
Logan Brown 9:32 Zach Smith 20:22

At least it looks like Belleville will win

Smith was on waivers at the beginning of the season, and now he's going to lead this team? What the f*** is Dorion thinking. Does he think we are idiots or something? Maybe I should sell all my jersey's and give up on the NHL for a while. I'll sell them on twitter #melnykout #boucherout #dorionout

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

West Coast Eagles

Sep 24, 2008
Bne
Smith was on waivers at the beginning of the season, and now he's going to lead this team? What the **** is Dorion thinking. Does he think we are idiots or something? Maybe I should sell all my jersey's and give up on the NHL for a while. I'll sell them on twitter #melnykout #boucherout #dorionout
What do you expect? The guy is a walking contradiction.

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
There is 2 more months of watching this team, and next years will be even worse lmao

At least, next year we will have something the "cheer" about. We k ow that sucking could mean drafting a potential Superstar(franchise) player in Lafreniere.

But now, that's depressing..

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
At least, next year we will have something the "cheer" about. We k ow that sucking could mean drafting a potential Superstar(franchise) player in Lafreniere.

The problem is that if the Sens (Avs) hypothetically win the 1st overall pick, the Sens are unlikely to win it again next year. The odds on that happening are low.

Reactions: Vprime

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
What do you expect? The guy is a walking contradiction.

What I expect and what will actually take place are two very different things. I expect to have team with an owner that cares, I expect to have a coach who lets the kids play since this is a rebuild, I expect a GM that makes trades that aren't horrendous. The reality is, none of these expectations will be met. Dorion is a hell of a scout, but a shyster as a general manager.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007

Lafreniere would tank himself at the thought of being drafted by Ottawa

Last edited:

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
The Sens will definitely score again. They just need to become way more than a team. They need to become a super team. As of now though, they are just a team. Well that is according to Dorion.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Wow. Reported attendance for tonight was 14000... That's a lot of no shows from the way the arena looks and sounds on TSN

Haha wtf. I was there cuz I had tickets from a birthday gift (my 2 favourite teams) and noooo way it was 14k. 10k MAX but I think it was less

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad