GDT: Columbus @ Colorado 4/15 9 PM ET -- Tax Day Edition

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
:laugh:

Being cautious here, Comeau also scored and I see few posts even talking about him....

So; Leststu, Comeau, Umberger and Foligno scored in that order.... not a normal night but a winning night regardless...

If anything I may say the Jackets are gaining some depth...

I want Umberger to score the winning goal in Disneyland on Wednesday... if he does he will be a hero...

Not to mention, Bob gave up 3 goals. :laugh:

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
And yet he still played great.

If Mason was in goal I doubt we win.... whatever...

This winning CBJ season for the most part is based on goaltending... and that's the TRAP, our defenseman and forwards cannot sit back hoping Bobs gets it done for THEM every night..

The CBJ as a whole still have work to do as a team before even dreaming about the SC... but it's looking good so far... just saying Lee...

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Just watched the replays and we got very very lucky tonight. When we were down with two minutes to go Johansen's pass attempt got tipped up in the air by an Av just past their own defencemen. Still a great play by RJ to score, but without the luck we don't get a single point out of this game.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Just wanted to congratulate you guys on the win. Hope you make the playoffs :handclap:

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Just wanted to congratulate you guys on the win. Hope you make the playoffs :handclap:

Thank you 44.... for the first time in a life time I think the CBJ are on the right track, they might come up a tad short this season but if not... they will win a playoff game.. book it.

Capt Nico Poo

Holik to HHOF
Nov 7, 2009
Finland
Rooting for Columbus to make it into the dance. Some nice work. And its only going to get better with Kekäläinen pulling the strings.

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
Well, good to see I motivated RJ and Foligno. (insert smiley).

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
On the negative side, the team as a whole does not seem to have the intensity of a month ago. They seem even more reliant upon Bob to be superman.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
He's fifth in points while being the second highest paid forward on the team. Lets get some perspective there chief

So pay rate determines how the players should finish in order of points/scoring?

Thanks. But for some reason your post brought this immediately to mind.

On the negative side, the team as a whole does not seem to have the intensity of a month ago. They seem even more reliant upon Bob to be superman.

Don't think it's the time (a month ago v. now) I think it's the place. Last two home games, just last week even, saw the team dominate two playoff teams by a combined 8-1.

Derby

Pilsners in Prague
Sponsor
Dec 30, 2009
Ohio
Losing Arty makes this team significantly less dangerous. That's my take-away last night.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Math contradicts him, they were both worth a point... :p

Just catching up on this thread.

Nice way to earn two huge points.

Some of you really need to be heavily medicated.

BHyKfpnCUAAhJ4O.jpg

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
What a very sad man. Probably just sick of his team losing and can't hide it anymore.

Haynes has been that way.. like forever. It's always the same way.

Landeskog, SHOOTS SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE.

WHAT A SAVE BY VARLAMOV, ANOTHER SAVE, REEBOOOUUUUND, SCORE.

During the play he's allright. Compliments the other team and it's players a lot (like last night, I almost always take the other team's feed).

It's just when someone scores when he turns it on. And during that infamous Roy fight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad