GDT: Columbus @ Colorado 4/15 9 PM ET -- Tax Day Edition

anteater90

Jun 26, 2006
Hilliard
To be honest, that's is the bad that goes with the good. Richards will have to adjust based on game situation, but if we had watched Marian over his career we would know that he does things like that from time to time.

Personally I thought he was gassed.

I thought the same. He had been out for the entire OT PP plus a little extra after 2 long shifts in the final part of the game. I thought he was out of gas.

FANonymous

Nov 7, 2010
I have to say, I think it's quite classy of our organization to fly to Calgary and honor the moment of silence for the victims of the Boston marathon. There's even a video of it on the NHL page!

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
All that said.... in summary, the Jackets other than Bobs (.906 SV% ) did not play that well...

We won because of some unlikely goals by unlikely folks vs a team out of the playoffs... but in the end we did win and I can hardly believe it.... (that's a good thing)

Unreal... better have your team better prepared next time coaching staff...

JJ, Tyutin, the 4th line. The midget line for most of the game. Johansen, Prout. Yeah, I think you are doing the players that played well a disservice. The team competed most of the night, fought through the mistakes, and didn't give up. Frankly, your post directed at the coaches is misdirected.

I am going to have to quit reading this thread. Yes, we've played better. A lot better. But this wasn't a "Didn't show up and escape" game.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
I seem to recall us always having problems in Colorado for some reason.

That is true Bugg.... I think this was the first time we had a game in Denver being a post season candidate and the Avs out of it though.... ( a playoff required win that is) I might be wrong (cue Mayor)...

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
JJ, Tyutin, the 4th line. The midget line for most of the game. Johansen, Prout. Yeah, I think you are doing the players that played well a disservice. The team competed most of the night, fought through the mistakes, and didn't give up. Frankly, your post directed at the coaches is misdirected.

I am going to have to quit reading this thread. Yes, we've played better. A lot better. But this wasn't a "Didn't show up and escape" game.

I did not say "Didn't show up and escape" so please don't quote me for things I didn't say....

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
I did not say "Didn't show up and escape" so please don't quote me for things I didn't say....

I am quite aware of that. You were busy calling it a crappy game and bashing everyone. But so you can rest easy, I wasn't quoting you. If I had it would have been....

Didn't show up and escape

Now can you guess why the quotes were there? Probably not. You're too busy dumping on the entire team but Bob.

I'm not trying to single you out, I'm just sick with what I've been reading from some of the posters.

JACKETfan

Real Blue Jacketfan
Mar 18, 2006
Tampa
A last minute win like this should keep the legs churning in the next couple of games to the buzzer.

In past years, we would have rolled over.

DougKnowsBest

Feb 6, 2004
Newark, Ohio
Awesome game. Battled adversity on the road. Back to back nights. Against the refs. On a night where it wasn't clicking, In clear trap game. To pull out 2 points

Playoff level.

Gaborik dogging it though

Anyone seen a clip of the Avs play by play call?

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
I just wanted to say that your boy's heroics to tie up the game tonight gave him a promotion from 5th liner to 4th liner. :D

:laugh:

Being cautious here, Comeau also scored and I see few posts even talking about him....

So; Leststu, Comeau, Umberger and Foligno scored in that order.... not a normal night but a winning night regardless...

If anything I may say the Jackets are gaining some depth...

I want Umberger to score the winning goal in Disneyland on Wednesday... if he does he will be a hero...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->