Post-Game Talk: Columbus Blue Jackets at New York Rangers 4/6/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Listen if you people think I'm mad now, you haven't read my posts from 2011. I'm ****ing giddy.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@NYRangers: #NYR lead the NHL in wins, points, P%, ROW, and goal differential! #BlueShirtProud”

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
All you can ask for as a fan is to have fun every season. Who here is having fun?

Fun? All I am reading is Girardi is corsi-bad, eye-test bad, should have kept Stralman, should have picked Tarasenko, Should have traded Glass to Dallas for a signed photo of the scoreboard guy blablabla.

That's not fun at all!

I am enjoying every second of it! Sooooo worth it to stay up every night this season!

SML

Mar 13, 2002
Visit site
Anyone else notice how DuGuay hasn't been seen since that fan of the year chick said he could come over any time??

Can someone merge Duguay and Quagmire from family guy? I feel like if you gave them common hair, there isn't much difference...

2Leetch_94

Kreid Me A River
Sep 16, 2005
New Jersey
Fun? All I am reading is Girardi is corsi-bad, eye-test bad, should have kept Stralman, should have picked Tarasenko, Should have traded Glass to Dallas for a signed photo of the scoreboard guy blablabla.

That's not fun at all!

are-you-not-entertained-3-300x286.jpg

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC

That's not fun at all!

I am enjoying every second of it! Sooooo worth it to stay up every night this season!

Actually, I gotta agree with that one.

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
To be honest, this is the most fun I've had as a Ranger fan in a very long time.

In 1994, we were all freaking out because this team had a history of coming close, but failing again and again. This time around it just doesn't feel like we'll lose no matter what because of the curse.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Ok, so nightmare shifts (3+ shots against)

1st period

McDonagh-Girardi

Hunwick-Yandle

2nd Period

Staal-Girardi (resulted in a goal)

Staal-Boyle

3rd period

None, unless you count Columbus passing it for 90 seconds straight.

Noted improvement over NJ game.

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
Worst team ever. Tanner Glass is the reason we're in last place. Trade Lundqvist.

This is a bad hockey team. :nod:

All true, but is this the classic letdown year?

(That post appeared on December 7. On December 8 we went pillaging through the NHL and haven't stopped yet.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad