Post-Game Talk: Columbus Blue Jackets at New York Rangers 4/6/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
I know you are coming here with positive things to say, and this doesn't bother a lot of people here, but seriously?

Most opposing fans use it as an insult, and this guy probably just uses it on autopilot by now. But heck, if charlie HQ can embrace it:

l1I3Qtx.png

, so can I lol. I don't care, rags rongos, whatever you want - you'll call em champs sooner than later

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
Most opposing fans use it as an insult, and this guy probably just uses it on autopilot by now. But heck, if charlie HQ can embrace it:

l1I3Qtx.png

, so can I lol. I don't care, rags rongos, whatever you want - you'll call em champs sooner than later

To avoid profanity, I'm not going to list all the reasons for the terms "The Rags," but I assure you, none of them are endearing.

Anyway, I don't mind embracing the term in spite of the nay sayers.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY

l1I3Qtx.png

This is utter nonsense. The vast minority use it as an insult. Rangers fans are way too ****ing sensitive.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
What's ridiculous is:

a) Without him that team might be in Winnipeg or something.

b) The trade made them better.

He doesn't owe this team ****. If your employer sucks you have every right to leave.

All I know is that I'm very glad to have both Nash and Brassgod. I think we won both trades, the Brassgod one especially.

LetterJ

Feb 16, 2012
Atlantic Canada
He doesn't owe this team ****. If your employer sucks you have every right to leave.

Um, no. In pro sports you don't. You can ask to be traded, but if your employer says "nope", then you can be disgruntled all you want, but if they say you're not being traded, you're not going anywhere. Basic contract law.

I'm pretty happy Rick Nash is in NYC though.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Um, no. In pro sports you don't. You can ask to be traded, but if your employer says "nope", then you can be disgruntled all you want, but if they say you're not being traded, you're not going anywhere. Basic contract law.

This is true.

But at the end of the day, Columbus did trade him. Rick Nash didn't trade himself.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY

That's what I meant. It IS contract law, but you have every right to request a trade. The employer agreed and he got traded.

FOD

Jul 26, 2011
Stepan is goat. We finally have a legit first line this season... The american line is just wow... I bet slats has seen this in the coming for years

Best part of the line for all of us on this board? Stepan is 24, Kreider turning 24 at the end of the month and Miller 22. All ranger draft picks. Not the typical Rangers #1 line.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Best part of the line for all of us on this board? Stepan is 24, Kreider turning 24 at the end of the month and Miller 22. All ranger draft picks. Not the typical Rangers #1 line.

It's bizarre and incredible all at once.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
No disrespect, but could you please elaborate why that is?

It incites flaming, trolling and other tomfoolery the mods have to clean up. Basically don't go to another team's cesspool and drag their filth around our house. :D

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
It incites flaming, trolling and other tomfoolery the mods have to clean up. Basically don't go to another team's cesspool and drag their filth around our house. :D

Since we're bringing this discussion here. It only incites flaming and trolling if people break the rules and come here to troll from other boards. That doesn't seem to happen that often.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Since we're bringing this discussion here. It only incites flaming and trolling if people break the rules and come here to troll from other boards. That doesn't seem to happen that often.

It motivates people to then go over to that board and respond to those posts. Out of sight, out of mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland