GDT: Colorado vs Tampa Sunday 19th February 6 PM MST/8 PM EST || Where's Joe Colborne?

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
According to the official numbers, we are at an average of 83.4% capacity attendance wise. Have to ask people's opinion, does it consistently look like there is only 16.6% of the seats empty at Pepsi Center this season?

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Not liking Zadorov a lot tonight. Now going on a large stretch of games where he's been average-to-bad. Not good.

Idk what MacKinnon was trying to do on that rush prior though. Why are you firing a rocket pass at Tyutin when he's 3 feet away from you? He probably thinks that's Tyutin's fault, too.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
According to the official numbers, we are at an average of 83.4% capacity attendance wise. Have to ask people's opinion, does it consistently look like there is only 16.6% of the seats empty at Pepsi Center this season?

I go to the games a lot. The Chicago game maybe had 80% capacity (with half of that Chicago fans). But in general, you could say 60% of the seats are full on any given weeknight.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Landeskog flying out there tonight. He wants to get traded. He doesn't want to get traded.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Also, did anybody else think that power play at the end there looked crisp and busy? Lots of quick passes, shots to the net, a couple good looks. I swear that's the best power play sequence I've seen from the Avs in ages.

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
Not a goalie but why did Pickard go down on the goal? Should have went half-butterfly to the left side to be more ready for the pass across. :dunno:

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
I hate when Barrie takes one-timers. He doesn't have one. Work the back-door and slot plays more than focusing on Barrie's shot

Its so damn annoying when he does. He had all that time and room to do whatever the hell he wanted to and he puts his head down and slaps it at a shot blocker who prolly giggled as it hit him. Dis our PP QB ya'll. Another thing im noticing with him is he looks damn stiff. He doesnt look smooth as in years past. He looks like hes taking that extra second to make a play and by then the other team has already anticipated.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Also, did anybody else think that power play at the end there looked crisp and busy? Lots of quick passes, shots to the net, a couple good looks. I swear that's the best power play sequence I've seen from the Avs in ages.
I don't think Tampa knows that if they pressure our players on the PK they fold like a cheap suit.

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
I go to the games a lot. The Chicago game maybe had 80% capacity (with half of that Chicago fans). But in general, you could say 60% of the seats are full on any given weeknight.

They say we have on average 15,019 fans on average there per game in the 27 home games, equating to 405,528 fans coming through. I think those numbers are being massaged, and would love to know how / why?

ABasin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2002
They say we have on average 15,019 fans on average there per game in the 27 home games, equating to 405,528 fans coming through. I think those numbers are being massaged, and would love to know how / why?

Lots of people buy tickets but don't attend?

I'm sitting here right now, and it's not near full. Kind of hard to judge 15K vs. 13K, etc.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad