GDT: Colorado vs Tampa Sunday 19th February 6 PM MST/8 PM EST || Where's Joe Colborne?

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Oh how I miss going to hockey games in shorts and sandals.

Sounds amazing. I actually play more hockey myself in the summer than during the winter. The winter is cold, there's hockey and football on TV and I really don't want to leave the house lol. In the summer there's no better feeling than taking the top and the doors off the jeep, throwing the bag in the back and going to hockey in flip flops and shorts.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Sounds amazing. I actually play more hockey myself in the summer than during the winter. The winter is cold, there's hockey and football on TV and I really don't want to leave the house lol. In the summer there's no better feeling than taking the top and the doors off the jeep, throwing the bag in the back and going to hockey in flip flops and shorts.

Tampa is just a nice area in general too. It's outside of the Orlando craziness, but close enough that it's a short drive, and the weather is the perfect blend of sun, and humidity with a cool breeze to keep it from getting over the top.

You also don't get burnt really fast. When I was in Colorado the sun was ****ing dangerous if you were in it for 15 minutes without sun screen. Being in the military that was a pain in the ass lol.

Inside the city and surrounding area does not feel like what Florida has a bad reputation for either.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
It's 60 today, it was 79 last week. You can go to the game in shorts if you want to :laugh:

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/denver-co/80203/february-weather/347810

It's 63 here is Michigan too, but two days ago it was in the twenties. We're having a warm week. Weather is bipolar here just like Colorado lol.

When I was in Tampa, I think I wore close toed shoes for less than 24 hours in total over an entire year. The cost of living is stupid low too...

You can get a house on the water (canal) with a boat dock for 300K lol.

It's one of the few places I've liked as much as Seattle and Denver.

Edit ; Did you look at Tampa? lol 82 degrees

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
741258.jpg

And there's one loyal fan wearing nothing but a G-string and the team's colours painted on his body.
He doesn't look too happy.
Well maybe the paint has shut off his pores and he's slowly suffocating.

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
Beauchemin...wasted 15 seconds on the PP with the puck, passes it then directly to Tampa.

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
LOL, we've scored 17 goals in 10 games this month. 1.7 goals per game. We've spent around 40M on forwards. In perspective, The rangers have pretty much as well. They have 196 (2nd overall)goals.....we have 111 (last).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad