Series Talk: Colorado Avalanche vs San Jose Sharks (P2 vs WC2)

Who ya got?

• Avs in 4

• Avs in 5

• Avs in 6

• Avs in 7

• Sharks in 4

• Sharks in 5

• Sharks in 6

• Sharks in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
I said it in our boards and I'll say it here for your benefit. After playing such a nasty series full of vitriol slung back and forth, I'm looking forward to a (hopefully) sportsmanlike series against you all. I'll never have a bad word to say about the Avs fanbase, not after the experience my Dad and I had going to a game in Denver. Good luck to you all! It should be a good one!
I'm a Colorado transplant and Santa Cruz and the Sharks fans at every game we've been to this year have been all class as well!

klozge

Avs
Jul 19, 2009
Espelkamp, Germany
NietoAvs.jpg

Be afraid, San Jose, be very afraid.

Last edited:

Slurpeelover27

Unleash the MaKaraken!!!
Mar 7, 2018
British Columbia
I haven’t watched enough of Thornton recently to know for sure, but he looked slow and on his last legs last night.

On top of that, the sharks really only have 3 lines and 2 defensive pairings. I’m hoping that our speed and fresh legs are able to carry us through.

Don't underrate Thornton. For sure he has lost a step, but he is still quite dangerous. Huge reach, strong as a horse and very savvy. Can hang on to puck until something presents itself. He was great down the stretch in regular season. His third line with Sorenson and Labanc could make the difference in the series.

Reactions: Nihiliste

Saskatoon

Aug 24, 2006
Saskatoon
Yeah am I the only person who thinks Karlsson looks unbelievably good?

All I hear is how he looks hurt and he has slowed down and has been on the ice for a bunch of goals against etc. The games I watched (2.5 games total maybe) he was the best player on the ice for both teams and it wasn’t even really close. He looks near 2017 playoff form IMO and I’m not looking forward to playing against him.

He had a rough start to the series but he sure is dangerous still. If bad, injured Karlsson put up 9 points in round one what will he do if he gets healthy?

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
I’m picking the Avs in 6, I don’t think the Sharks D is very good defensively and the way you guys handled Calgary makes me think there’s more to come. Go Avs!

frog

Apr 8, 2014
Canada

here is a motivational pump up video for the upcoming series against san jose sharks for the upcoming series

RockyMtnRedhawk

Feb 25, 2014
Denver
Any Avs fans in the bay area going?

I'm looking at game 2!

I've been spending a lot of time in Tracy, CA for work the past year, but I don't think my schedule will align for any games in San Jose. I do have tickets to all the games in Denver though.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $380.00