Post-Game Talk: Colorado Avalanche vs. Minnesota Wild l SERIES Discussion l Series Tied 3-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Classy bunch of folks over there in Minny:

BmXLjLyCYAEH70o.jpg:large

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Most be someone from HF, because you know, case being dropped = Guilty!!! on here.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Am I the only one who has this bad feeling that winning at home trend in this series will stop on Wednesday and someone will finally win on the road?

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
I can't shake it....

Like Phil Collins before me, I can feel it coming in the air tonight...Game 7 won't be pretty

Mules

Jan 28, 2004
Am I the only one who has this bad feeling that winning at home trend in this series will stop on Wednesday and someone will finally win on the road?

Yeah, me three. I think Minny finally win on the road. But then again, this team has surprised me all season. So, maybe Avs will win on Wednesday.

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
I'm happy with the season, win or lose. It will have been a good experience for this team. Sometimes you need to experience heartbreaking defeat to become a winner. The Quebec teams did before they came to Colorado. Of course, I'd love to win the series, but this team has exceeding all expectations I had for them.

Taak19

Sep 22, 2011
So I was at the bar for this game (again, shut up) and the only thing that got me was the hold on Landeskog on the first empty netter.. that's gotta get called?

Avs

Bozak + 2nd
Feb 9, 2013
Illinois
So I was at the bar for this game (again, shut up) and the only thing that got me was the hold on Landeskog on the first empty netter.. that's gotta get called?

No. The Wild are perfect and we are the only team that commits penalties.

Jeeeze, you have to get over to their boards more often.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Haha. So all we need to do is hold up pictures of Heatley next game, right?

Our pictures will be hanging from the rafters in the form of two Stanley Cup banners and soon to be ten division champ banners with the knowledge that their team has missed the playoffs 8 out of their 14 year existence, and only made it past the 1st round once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad