Colorado Avalanche Media Coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI

Maybe I'm being an old man, but I can't see anyone wanting to wear a shirt that has a media corporations name labeled on it. You don't see too many people walking around wearing ESPN or TSN or Fox Sports labelled clothing.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL

Maybe I'm being an old man, but I can't see anyone wanting to wear a shirt that has a media corporations name labeled on it. You don't see too many people walking around wearing ESPN or TSN or Fox Sports labelled clothing.

Lol, no doubt about that. There are some YouTubers who do the same thing and even if they seem like genuine nice people, you gotta have absolutely zero clothing or tons of extra money to buy one of these type of shirts.

Makar to MacK

Sep 14, 2018
Saint Cloud, FL

A pretty big difference between BSN Denver and ESPN, just saying

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
I'd wear stuff like that as long as I was outside the area. Which gives it at least some novelty in that case.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland

Lol, no doubt about that. There are some YouTubers who do the same thing and even if they seem like genuine nice people, you gotta have absolutely zero clothing or tons of extra money to buy one of these type of shirts.
I actually think it's fairly common for fan blogs like BSN.

Reactions: Cousin Eddie

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan

In that case it's most likely teens that would buy their stuff.

Foppa Frossa

May 11, 2006
Denver, CO

So they have one podcast with Mose and Gardner, and now this one? They should just combine it into one podcast with 2-3 peeps in rotation.

Foppa Frossa

May 11, 2006
Denver, CO
I've listened to the ones by Mose and Gardner, but I'm so starved for hockey coverage that I'm sure that'll fall off as the season starts.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
It’ll be more enjoyable then the BSN podcast.

Well if they can get both hosts at the same volume level then it will be more enjoyable regardless of the content. I can't believe they (BSN) haven't figured out how to normalize audio yet. Either you can't hear one of them, or the other sounds like he's under water, or he sounds like he's 15 feet away from the mic. Same with the ads...they are either way too loud or too low. It's been like that forever. Do they ever listen the final product?

It's a huge pet peeve of mine and I refuse to listen to the podcast anymore just because of that. There's no excuse in 2018 to have shitty audio on a profesional podcast. None.

/rant

Reactions: MarkT

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
Well if they can get both hosts at the same volume level then it will be more enjoyable regardless of the content. I can't believe they (BSN) haven't figured out how to normalize audio yet. Either you can't hear one of them, or the other sounds like he's under water, or he sounds like he's 15 feet away from the mic. Same with the ads...they are either way too loud or too low. It's been like that forever. Do they ever listen the final product?

It's a huge pet peeve of mine and I refuse to listen to the podcast anymore just because of that. There's no excuse in 2018 to have ****ty audio on a profesional podcast. None.

/rant

They did mention an episode or two ago that they're going to be fixing the audio and upgrading things, but I agree. If I wasn't starved for Avs talk I wouldn't be listening, the one with JJ and Boulding is much better.

Reactions: klozge

KingSizeKirby

PLAYOFFS!?
May 26, 2011
Ontario

It's a huge pet peeve of mine and I refuse to listen to the podcast anymore just because of that. There's no excuse in 2018 to have ****ty audio on a profesional podcast. None.

/rant
I stoped listening a couple months ago. Didn’t need to hear daters idiotic hot takes nor AJ’s always right and holy opinions.

klozge

Avs
Jul 19, 2009
Espelkamp, Germany
They did mention an episode or two ago that they're going to be fixing the audio and upgrading things, but I agree. If I wasn't starved for Avs talk I wouldn't be listening, the one with JJ and Boulding is much better.
Never knew that existed. Listening to it right now and it's great. Thank you!

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas

I don't know what this is, but AJ be fan blogging it up with Dater on Twitter.

He made a comment on Brett Kavanaugh's testimony at his Supreme Court hearing, and he believed in hindsight that it was not a proper tweet.

Of course my opinion is that people, all people, are free to express their views on any sort of political nature. For instance, I don't personally find all of Clint Eastwood's viewpoints agreeable, but I'll still go see his movies *shrug*

Reactions: MarkT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad