News Article: Colorado Avalanche Media Coverage Part VI

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Why? Did you know he's not a rapper?
Not a freaking clue.

Most rappers, and hell even rock musicians I follow could walk up and say hello to me and I'd probably be oblivious to who they are. Hell, I probably wouldn't recognize half the Avs without their buckets on either, so it's not meant as a knock on this guy.

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
Not a freaking clue.

Most rappers, and hell even rock musicians I follow could walk up and say hello to me and I'd probably be oblivious to who they are. Hell, I probably wouldn't recognize half the Avs without their buckets on either, so it's not meant as a knock on this guy.
Oh I was joking. This video was a parody of rap battles. And throughout that guy keeps saying "I'm not a rapper".

As far as parodies go, I think this one is pretty funny because the "raps" are so bad, deliberately.

Reactions: The Moops

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Oh I was joking. This video was a parody of rap battles. And throughout that guy keeps saying "I'm not a rapper".

As far as parodies go, I think this one is pretty funny because the "raps" are so bad, deliberately.
The reference to him saying that over and over sailed right over my head. Now I feel older than I really am. :laugh:

Reactions: SirLoinOfCloth

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
I hope it does, but I really don't think Comcast is going to give any RSN the time of day anymore. They want total control.
Just the same I think most people don't want to give Comcast the time of day when it comes to TV packages. Even if they come up with a deal to get back on I wouldn't bother signing up for it. I want them on broadcast TV and/or on a reasonable streaming package at this point. Rockies package this year is fair if you want to really watch bad baseball. I'd pay something like that price to get all of the KSE teams.

BleedWell

Jan 6, 2018
Should this DNVR site be taken seriously or are they just a total clown show?

Detroit post game show

Rudo: "Our second star(Mackinnon) of the night is a little bit controversal... he did score a goal but lost us the game in overtime..."

A** Juice: "No! It's not Controversal! I don't care that Mackinnon lost us the game! I won't have it, no! He scored the only goal for us so I don' t care! Everybody knows he is the worst overtime player in the world so it doesn't matter!"

Two days later Toronto post game:

Rudo: "So does it matter that Mikko scored a goal and had an assist because he took that penalty..."

A** Juice: "No! It doesn't matter! I don't care what he did before! There's no positives! He took a penalty, nothing else matters! I won' t have any of that!"

Mmmm, okay?🤔😂😂😂

And by the way it's only 79,90$ for a year if you want to enjoy more of this kind of content.

Reactions: Alienblood

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Should this DNVR site be taken seriously or are they just a total clown show?

Detroit post game show

Rudo: "Our second star(Mackinnon) of the night is a little bit controversal... he did score a goal but lost us the game in overtime..."

A** Juice: "No! It's not Controversal! I don't care that Mackinnon lost us the game! I won't have it, no! He scored the only goal for us so I don' t care! Everybody knows he is the worst overtime player in the world so it doesn't matter!"

Two days later Toronto post game:

Rudo: "So does it matter that Mikko scored a goal and had an assist because he took that penalty..."

A** Juice: "No! It doesn't matter! I don't care what he did before! There's no positives! He took a penalty, nothing else matters! I won' t have any of that!"

Mmmm, okay?🤔😂😂😂

And by the way it's only 79,90$ for a year if you want to enjoy more of this kind of content.
Who is arse juice?

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
You know what annoys me about Moser? The way he says "drug" instead of dragged. Rycroft's started doing it too.

AvBuff

May 1, 2019
I generally enjoy the DNVR crew, even when they drive me nuts. On the whole, they're passionate and knowledgeable, if not totally consistent.

But Eric Lacroix should not be in the same zip code with an open microphone. The guy is unlistenable. He never speaks in complete sentences, just endless run-on takes punctuated with "you know" and "you know what I mean?"

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
I generally enjoy the DNVR crew, even when they drive me nuts. On the whole, they're passionate and knowledgeable, if not totally consistent.

But Eric Lacroix should not be in the same zip code with an open microphone. The guy is unlistenable. He never speaks in complete sentences, just endless run-on takes punctuated with "you know" and "you know what I mean?"
We should ask ROR about EL. :naughty:

• Haha
Reactions: expatriatedtexan

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Jesse Montano is currently talking Avs on SiriusXM. He suspects Lando won’t be an option this year.
Really going out on a limb there. I don't think he will be held back, just really hard to get back into a meaningful role in the middle of the playoffs. If he could come back for even 5 games to end the regular it would make a big difference. Could he possibly do a conditioning stint with the Eagles during their playoffs to get into game shape? I just don't know how much the team can trust even Gabe to be able to turn it on purely from practices.

Reactions: Alienblood

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad