Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Never mind, I read it. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The_Happening_047.jpg

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
Surely he could find better, even on a budget, it's like it only happens to him. (Or he makes up these stories...)
I think the world is just against him. This is the dude that missed a scoop being stuck in an elevator after all. I'm actually surprised his Airbnb's are as good as they are, and he doesn't have to sleep on a mattress of syringes in the front yard.

Reactions: Metallo

tshack

Apr 27, 2014
I've only done Airbnb once, in the art district of Cincinnati. Thankfully it was a really positive experience.
We do it all the time and have still never had a bad experience. Hell, 3 or 4 hosts have offered to smoke out with me. Spend 5 minutes researching places, be respectful as if it were your own shit, and I'd be amazed if it were somehow worse than a motel.

Reactions: Pokecheque

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
Two-thirds of Lauren Gardner’s NHL Network entire wardrobe is leather.
That one was at least ok, but her make up was terrible. That silver/white eye shit she had going on with the over-the-top fake eye lashes looked awful. There's often times she's got some weird outfit on, and I'm like, "WTF are you wearing? ...and who approved it to wear on the air?"

I shouldn't be surprised, however. Jackie Redmond is the exact same way on NHL Live with the clothes and the over done, caked on make-up. One day she looks HAF, and the next she looks like a dirty pirate hooker, or like she stole her outfit from a 12-year old. They could both benefit from an in-studio stylist, IMO, or NHLN needs to hire a new one.

It's an epidemic, though. NFLN has several women who do the same shit.

RECKLESS

Apr 23, 2019
What bothers me more is Lauren (caugh LGRed lol) uses way too much filter on her IG. C'mon woman, you look gorgeous! No need to throw digital plastic all over your selfies.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Whoa people, it wasn't my intention to open THAT can of worms, just made what I meant as a harmless joke about LG's wardrobe. She still looks fantastic BTW.

As for makeup/clothes, who cares. Jackie Redmond in particular is on TV six days a week at least, and on three different networks. Don't blame her one bit for mixing things up from time to time.

And no one likes IG filters but the sad reality is, if she didn't do that she'd likely get flooded with asswipe trolls who tell her she's looking old.

Reactions: Bowe Byrum

Chileiceman

Dec 14, 2004
Toronto
I remember watching Jackie Redmond on a reality show about 10 yers ago where the winner got a job at the now defunct Canadian Tv Channel The Score. She's gone far.

Reactions: Pokecheque

RECKLESS

Apr 23, 2019
Whoa people, it wasn't my intention to open THAT can of worms, just made what I meant as a harmless joke about LG's wardrobe. She still looks fantastic BTW.

As for makeup/clothes, who cares. Jackie Redmond in particular is on TV six days a week at least, and on three different networks. Don't blame her one bit for mixing things up from time to time.

And no one likes IG filters but the sad reality is, if she didn't do that she'd likely get flooded with asswipe trolls who tell her she's looking old.
Yeah but she overuses them. You can filter your wrinkles out so that it still looks somewhat natural. She's using filters ms paint -level.

Love this conversation btw. :laugh:

Reactions: Bowe Byrum

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
If you need a lol go listen to the Kane DNVR podcast.

AJ is about as petty as it gets and again just has to be right while railroading Jesse. Also gives himself a lot of back pats while quietly insulting other reporters.

He makes it hard to like him.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
If you need a lol go listen to the Kane DNVR podcast.

AJ is about as petty as it gets and again just has to be right while railroading Jesse. Also gives himself a lot of back pats while quietly insulting other reporters.

He makes it hard to like him.
AJ clearly has mental issues, and ruins that podcast sometimes. Other times, Jesse ruins it.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
I remember watching Jackie Redmond on a reality show about 10 yers ago where the winner got a job at the now defunct Canadian Tv Channel The Score. She's gone far.

The Score is the best sports mobile app though. By far.

AJ clearly has mental issues, and ruins that podcast sometimes. Other times, Jesse ruins it.

Yeah, dude definitely needs therapy. Not having a go, I genuinely think he does.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Yeah, dude definitely needs therapy. Not having a go, I genuinely think he does.
Definitely. His temper tantrums remind me a 15 year old world of Warcraft player having a meltdown when their mom tells them that there's no more mountain dew left.

Reactions: JLo217

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
Definitely. His temper tantrums remind me a 15 year old world of Warcraft player having a meltdown when their mom tells them that there's no more mountain dew left.
I haven't listened to the podcast in years, but it was hard to listen to. Especially back when it was both Dater and him. Just constant peacocking and easily bruised egos.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad