Colorado Avalanche Media Coverage Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
I have come to think that there is no real market for Avs news and that is why the coverage is so putrid. We get basement level types and others that use their Avs experience to step-up to other opportunities. Arena football/AAA baseball/MLS level coverage.

AvsFanInMichigan

“Thank you, thank you, thank you!”
Apr 16, 2018
Michigan
You guys want to see a joke?
60AD5D67-04B4-4092-94B7-87DF55DDC46E.jpeg

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Maybe this is a hot take... but Mack’s acceleration is far more special than his top end speed. Not that Mack isn’t fast, because he’s still one of the fastest guys in the league.

Reactions: Avs91

Avs91

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2013
Wyoming
Maybe this is a hot take... but Mack’s acceleration is far more special than his top end speed. Not that Mack isn’t fast, because he’s still one of the fastest guys in the league.

This immediately came to mind for me. I will be anxious to see the top 10 acceleration, because sure, McD is the "fastest", but if you're starting in the neutral zone, you're not going to get to your top speed in EA by the time you're at the net. Getting 'up' faster is way more important.

EDIT: Keep in mind I'm referring to the video game here :laugh:

Reactions: The Abusement Park

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers

Looks like Clark is on his way out.

This was very predictable the day they hired him to cover the Avs. Pretty excited to see who will be replacing him. Hopefully The Athletic realizes the Avs will probably be one of the better teams in the NHL for a little while here and dedicate a better reporter to cover them. In reality they'll probably just drop Avs coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad