Colorado Avalanche Media Coverage Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
Then they better start soon because it takes 3 weeks after vaccination for the vaccine to work properly.
You get shot one and then shot two 3 weeks later, and then it takes 2-3 weeks to become fully effective, so technically, if they went and all got dose 1 tomorrow, they wouldn't be fully immune until the week of May 16th.

Moosehead1

Nov 29, 2006
You get shot one and then shot two 3 weeks later, and then it takes 2-3 weeks to become fully effective, so technically, if they went and all got dose 1 tomorrow, they wouldn't be fully immune until the week of May 16th.

Yeah, depending which shot is administered the time frames for efficacy differ. But at minimum, ~3 weeks for full efficacy

Hennessy

Ye Jacobites, by name
Dec 20, 2006
On my keister

I haven't seen this posted anywhere yet. My apologies if it's old news.

Brian Burke talks about his stint with what would would become DoPS, concentrating heavily on Avs-Wings and a eulogy to Lacroix.

Reactions: Balthazar

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006

Brian Burke talks about his stint with what would would become DoPS, concentrating heavily on Avs-Wings and a eulogy to Lacroix.

That was good. Thank you for posting this.

Reactions: Hennessy

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC

Interesting. Did not expect it to be a cartoon.

Also the DOPS was a bigger joke back then, I didn’t know that they did not even have the proper video infrastructure.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015

Also the DOPS was a bigger joke back then, I didn’t know that they did not even have the proper video infrastructure.
I mean, we can't be 100% sure they don't STILL have that setup today...

Hennessy

Ye Jacobites, by name
Dec 20, 2006
On my keister

I've only seen a couple - and I'm not sure there's more than a few - but his account of coming into the AHL in the 70s is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad