Status
Not open for further replies.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Here's something to get the thread on the right track from the beginning
G5M3iCs.jpg

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Stay on topic. Don't go off-topic. No politics, religion, or anything else not allowed here.

I didn't engage much in the previous conversation, but I think "No politics" or OT race discussions should be an unwritten rule not a written rule.

Especially given the time we are in now, and that the previous discussion started based on articles written by an Avalanche reporter, which is actually on topic for this thread.

Reactions: Pokecheque

Bear of Bad News

Your Third or Fourth Favorite HFBoards Admin
Sep 27, 2005
I didn't engage much in the previous conversation, but I think "No politics" or OT race discussions should be an unwritten rule not a written rule.

Especially given the time we are in now, and that the previous discussion started based on articles written by an Avalanche reporter, which is actually on topic for this thread.

Use your judgment. The official policy (for our site's ownership charter) is no politics or similar. I cannot change that.

MaKarter

Big Game Bo
Jun 21, 2019
Fort Collins CO
I know Liles is married but we owe it to the universe to get him and LJ to make the most beautiful baby ever.
JML dated my Middle School Literacy teacher. I was in 7th grade during the 04 lockout so JML would just hang out in Fort Collins and from what my teacher told me, "always play golf".

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Does Dater get any benefit from being on site? I don't want to crap on him because I appreciate the effort and all but he doesn't seem to gain anything from it. He's talking to the coach/players on Zoom like everyone else...his only perk appears to be being able to watch the game in an empty arena instead of on TV.

Reactions: ETTHAKING67

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Does Dater get any benefit from being on site? I don't want to crap on him because I appreciate the effort and all but he doesn't seem to gain anything from it. He's talking to the coach/players on Zoom like everyone else...his only perk appears to be being able to watch the game in an empty arena instead of on TV.
Well, he spoiled a Coyotes goal once when I looked at Twitter for four seconds during a game. So there's that.

Reactions: ETTHAKING67

ETTHAKING67

Feb 12, 2019

No and it's always so akward when we tweets something like : '' Remmeber folks, I'm live and others are late so like at my tweets please''

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012

A false sense of self importance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad