News Article: Colorado Avalanche Media Coverage Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I’ll be laughing so hard if this in any way blows up in the cable companies faces :laugh: and hopefully incites some change, because **** the cable companies (I know it’s bickering on both sides, and I don’t know the whole thing, but still). Plus I have spectrum so I’ve been fine this whole time.
You honestly think cable companies are losing money or sleep over this? Losing someone like HBO which happened to Dish is what makes them crap their pants. Not Altitude bruv lol.

Avs91

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2013
Wyoming
You honestly think cable companies are losing money or sleep over this? Losing someone like HBO which happened to Dish is what makes them crap their pants. Not Altitude bruv lol.

Oh no I don't at all, never said so. I just have a burning hate for them in general, so any scrutiny on their practices is welcome by me for sure.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

famicommander

Aug 12, 2011
Losing sleep, no, but I'd wager they're not thrilled about the Colorado Attorney General's Office poking around their business.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Kinda curious why anyone still follows AJ.

@RockLobster, I know you've become friendly with him but he's absolutely terrible. He's got no inside sources (not that I expect him to) but he's just as much a miserable f*** as Dater.

Reactions: tbassler

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I use twitter to follow folks the give me news, I also follow folks because sometimes they just seem to be good people. That might be why I like Moser, because behind the scenes, he seems to be just a great dude. I love what he is doing WWII vets, taking them back to Normandy and getting their stories. While following him on twitter for a while a few years ago, I realized that the guy that sings the anthems in the Pepsi Center is also involved with Marc on some of these endevours.

However, this chain of tweets from him has left me a fan of him in his own rights:

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Kinda curious why anyone still follows AJ.

@RockLobster, I know you've become friendly with him but he's absolutely terrible. He's got no inside sources (not that I expect him to) but he's just as much a miserable **** as Dater.
Doesn't he have bipolar disorder? It could make sense why at certain occasions he becomes Dater 2.0. I am not saying we should use it as an excuse, but more in regards to finding out a reason "why" per se. Likewise with Dater and his creepy attitude towards woman online, he was taking some pills that had some negative side-effects, especially on the personality side. It doesn't excuse him from his behaviour, but it could explain part of why "X" happens.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I use twitter to follow folks the give me news, I also follow folks because sometimes they just seem to be good people. That might be why I like Moser, because behind the scenes, he seems to be just a great dude. I love what he is doing WWII vets, taking them back to Normandy and getting their stories. While following him on twitter for a while a few years ago, I realized that the guy that sings the anthems in the Pepsi Center is also involved with Marc on some of these endevours.

However, this chain of tweets from him has left me a fan of him in his own rights:

Wish he had left off that little jab at the beginning aimed at Boulder but yeah that’s a good story

famicommander

Aug 12, 2011
Well, I'm done with this site. I'll see you all later (or not).

I just got my post deleted and warned for racism for saying that singing the national anthem is a ritual with historic roots in WWI fear mongering and Nazi Germany.

I don't want to be a part of a site that calls its member base racist for posting verified historical facts.

Saying you're not comfortable with fascist rituals at your sporting events is now racist. Against whom, exactly? No clue.

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
Well, I'm done with this site. I'll see you all later (or not).

I just got my post deleted and warned for racism for saying that singing the national anthem is a ritual with historic roots in WWI fear mongering and Nazi Germany.

I don't want to be a part of a site that calls its member base racist for posting verified historical facts.

Saying you're not comfortable with fascist rituals at your sporting events is now racist. Against whom, exactly? No clue.

Singing a national anthem is not fascist. Good God people are insane nowadays.

To be fair, it is not racist either so no idea about that comment

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I'm ready to finally watch the Avs on Altitude. Too bad I didn't get to see them when they were flying high, but hey, at least I get to finally see them now.

On a side note, egad they got Lauren G wearing some crazy stuff on DAZN. Not that I'm complaining...

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
I'm ready to finally watch the Avs on Altitude. Too bad I didn't get to see them when they were flying high, but hey, at least I get to finally see them now.

On a side note, egad they got Lauren G wearing some crazy stuff on DAZN. Not that I'm complaining...

Deals made for Comcast and Dish???

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003

I don't know who those other guys were, but you know they had no chance to get across that humongous treadmill thingamabob.

He's still got that fierce look in his eyes when he's competing too.

He also seemed to figure out halfway through that the strategy should be to just knock the ball out of the guys hands when he's handing it off.

Reactions: Babel Salamander

Pacman33

#teamZ
Feb 9, 2017
What is Tucker responding to? This idiot has protected his Tweets so we can't see them.
Idk exactly what was said but id guess something like tucker only succeeded due to his teammate. Then someone mentioned mats only assisted on 3 goals in one of those 20 goal seasons

Reactions: CobraAcesS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad