News Article: Colorado Avalanche Media Coverage Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceberg

May 4, 2002
I signed up to The Athletic and i'm enjoying Ryan Clark's work... nice revelation.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Lets just say he was very opinionated about MacK, and his maturity level based on that incident. Just over the top IMO, and there were other things that I don't remember specifically at this point.

Meh. Not a big deal. Had Mack out of nowhere told Bednar to do his job than we’d have an issue. Just a passionate player being frustrated by a losing streak.

hooverdam

Feb 21, 2013
I can't take Boulding very seriously because of how much bitterness he has for the Avs organization in general. I don't understand why he still wants to cover the team when he seems to have a very personal grudge against the people who still work for them. I feel like that turns what would be measured takes about the team into over the top territory.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
I can't take Boulding very seriously because of how much bitterness he has for the Avs organization in general. I don't understand why he still wants to cover the team when he seems to have a very personal grudge against the people who still work for them. I feel like that turns what would be measured takes about the team into over the top territory.
Can't say I've noticed any bitterness with RB.

Reactions: klozge

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Speaking of the Athletic, can someone share who this quote came from? Because it feels very true.

shadow1

Nov 29, 2008
I really like the BSN Avalanche podcast.

That said, it's really tough to listen to sometimes when the team is losing. Those guys can be way too emotional, then start yelling in frustration, then start yelling at each other. :help:

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
Speaking of the Athletic, can someone share who this quote came from? Because it feels very true.

Wilson. Pretty solid article all around, good quotes from guys about Soda.

Also mentions Bednar saying how can he not have him as the #2C the way he's played, which will definitely make a lot of people around here happy.

Screenshot_2019-01-15-18-04-07.png

Reactions: Waingro

klozge

Avs
Jul 19, 2009
Espelkamp, Germany
I really like the BSN Avalanche podcast.

That said, it's really tough to listen to sometimes when the team is losing. Those guys can be way too emotional, then start yelling in frustration, then start yelling at each other. :help:
I like the BSN podcast, too. It's not perfect but considering the frequency they release episodes at it's pretty darn good.

Reactions: shadow1

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
I like the BSN podcast, too. It's not perfect but considering the frequency they release episodes at it's pretty darn good.
I listen to all of them as well. The one the other day with Dater and that other guy talking about college hockey was nearly impossible to listen to. Terrible podcast. BSN is usually good, and AJ is pretty smart with his takes. Jesse doesn't know enough about hockey to make half the comments that he does, but AJ tends to correct him.

I also listen to Hockey Central at Noon, and spittin chicklets sometimes. HC is obviously a leaf homer podcast, but the guys are all pros and they have the best guests.

klozge

Avs
Jul 19, 2009
Espelkamp, Germany
I listen to all of them as well. The one the other day with Dater and that other guy talking about college hockey was nearly impossible to listen to. Terrible podcast. BSN is usually good, and AJ is pretty smart with his takes. Jesse doesn't know enough about hockey to make half the comments that he does, but AJ tends to correct him.

I also listen to Hockey Central at Noon, and spittin chicklets sometimes. HC is obviously a leaf homer podcast, but the guys are all pros and they have the best guests.
Agreed. I don't think I made it through the whole episode.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Agreed. I don't think I made it through the whole episode.
I turned it off a few times. I listen to a ton of podcasts, and I don't think I've ever struggled through one as badly as that one.

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
I think this Avs complacency mentality is starting to creep into the BSN crew...3 pods stacked after the migration issues and still no post-game or any pod at all from yesterday.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
I think this Avs complacency mentality is starting to creep into the BSN crew...3 pods stacked after the migration issues and still no post-game or any pod at all from yesterday.

AJ has been dealing with some health issues (he tweeted about it a bit), and he's more important to those podcasts than AD or Jesse is (in terms of putting together topics, editing, etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->