News Article: Colorado Avalanche Media Coverage Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Was it strictly the Wilson fight that broke Cole like that or I missed something else?

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Altitude could use this occasion to make a less gimmicky and more professional turn. McNab could retire.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
She's better than Lauren anyway.

I honestly haven't noticed a difference. I don't expect a ton from sideline/rinkside/courtside reporters, especially the ones at Altitude who are clearly instructed to just lob run-of-the-mill softball questions. I believe Alexis might have a bit of an edge in journalistic experience due to her time at the DP.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I honestly haven't noticed a difference. I don't expect a ton from sideline/rinkside/courtside reporters, especially the ones at Altitude who are clearly instructed to just lob run-of-the-mill softball questions. I believe Alexis might have a bit of an edge in journalistic experience due to her time at the DP.
Perry is so much better and if she gets promoted she isn't going to sugar coat losses either. Lauren isn't nor was ever a hockey fan, she just grabbed the job because it was simply in front of "television" from her degree.

The Alexis Perry people are even worse than the me.
Than the "me"?

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
If you think this is anything other than looks-based, you're out to lunch. :D

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
I really don't want to fall into a "looks" argument compared to the other horny juveniles on this board, so I am going to stop here but I do have a counter to this (I just wanted to say this). lol.
LjcwrYxD.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad