News Article: Colorado Avalanche Media Coverage Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
I liked Moser as the radio guy so I have a hard time to admit that I don't like him on TV. I blame McNab until I have proof he's not the cause for Moser not being good.
Blame McNab? Why? I've never had a problem with him, he's nothing compared to McNab when it comes to horrible homerism.

hooverdam

Feb 21, 2013
JML for LG’s replacement. It’s our turn for eye candy reporting :P

(I will miss Lauren a ton though, she was so much fun)

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
This shouldn't come as a big surprise. Lauren spent a lot of her time on air promoting herself, and injecting herself into stories. It was pretty clear she had bigger goals than the Avs.

She's better than most at having a natural demeanor behind the mic though. I'm sure she'll do well with whatever move she's making.

avsfan09

Dec 17, 2010
Nova Scotia
I really don't want to fall into a "looks" argument compared to the other horny juveniles on this board, so I am going to stop here but I do have a counter to this (I just wanted to say this). lol.
Tbh I'm more horny now that I'm grown up in a commited relationship haha

Reactions: S E P H

Hennessy

Ye Jacobites, by name
Dec 20, 2006
On my keister
I think Liles has been on her Wikipedia page: Lauren Gardner - Wikipedia
Speaking of that, the timing is a little coincidental, no? I've always assumed she'd be leaving sooner rather than later for bigger things, but to quit abruptly in a season not long after she got beaned and the boys all laughed it off is a weird optic, at best. Not saying I suspect this is the cause, but one does wonder.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Speaking of that, the timing is a little coincidental, no? I've always assumed she'd be leaving sooner rather than later for bigger things, but to quit abruptly in a season not long after she got beaned and the boys all laughed it off is a weird optic, at best. Not saying I suspect this is the cause, but one does wonder.

I seriously doubt that has anything to do with it. I'm sure she laughed that off just fine. If she's getting a nicer gig then she's been in negotiations with whomever she's going to work for for months at the very least. Hopefully it's still in hockey and not NCAA Football, as I really don't follow that sport very closely.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
If only Liles had shown that sort of ruthlessness when he played for us

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
God, Dreger is honestly saying his cousin "has his fingerprints" all over the current Leafs roster even though I'm hard-pressed to name a single player he's directly responsible for?

I suppose he is directly responsible for the tank job that led to Matthews...in that case, take a bow, Dave!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->