Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Admittedly, watching Kendall Coyne do analysis on NHL Tonight this morning was...rough. She was clearly nervous and I don't think they did much, if anything, to prepare her. I think she literally flew in from the winning gold at the Worlds just in time for the broadcast. They gotta do a better job there, kinda hung her out to dry there. At least feed her some proper talking points.

It was nearly as bad as watching poor Sergio Dipp get torpedoed by the idiot ESPN director during that Broncos game a while back.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Anyone catch that live Twitter a couple games back where the whole on-air crew was messing with Moser while they were on the catwalk above the Saddledome? :laugh: He’s apparently not fond of heights.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
Screenshot_2019-04-20-11-04-50.png

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I’ve heard them mentioned once this year. And it was during the big slump and they were just crapping on them lol.

On the up-side, it won't be a change for the Italian, wannabe, gangster mullett. He used to crap on the AVs back when they were actually good as well. His biggest problem has always been his choice of a double breasted jacket in a decade not starting with 7....and the fact that he, like most on the east coast aren't able (or care enough) to actually stay awake and watch games from the west coast.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I’ve heard them mentioned once this year. And it was during the big slump and they were just crapping on them lol.
I stopped tuning to them at all and proud to say I have not listened to one second of The Fan for nearly three years now. It's like Kiszla bought that station and the only popular segments for them now are when they get to bash on struggling teams...which they probably have a field day concerning the Broncos and CUFB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad