News Article: Colorado Avalanche Media Coverage Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I'll lick and like a stamp picked up off the floor of a teen rage if that means the Avs are going into the playoffs.

Seriously though, I really don't care who replaces LG unless it was Julie Bowman...No matter how many times Dater tried to say on twitter that she was a nice person, every single interview came across like she was a stalking cougar. Anyone but her....for the sake of our young players....please think of the children. There is no reason in hell for her to ever interview another Avalanche player. Seriously....release the pictures, get it over with, rip the band-aide off...she is not fit for anything other than voice work on cartoons.

I don't actually hate her, and I wish her the best in life but I hope her life and the Avs never intersect again unless it is through random fandom.

Avalanche

Mar 18, 2011
Cornwall

Did anyone else see this? Is this our LG replacement?

I hate her already

gH0HAUh.png

Reactions: S3rkie

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
I guess they didn't want to confuse the Altitude crew too much so they went and found another girl with the same firstname.

Reactions: MarkT

armedequation

Mar 1, 2019
I'll lick and like a stamp picked up off the floor of a teen rage if that means the Avs are going into the playoffs.

Seriously though, I really don't care who replaces LG unless it was Julie Bowman...No matter how many times Dater tried to say on twitter that she was a nice person, every single interview came across like she was a stalking cougar. Anyone but her....for the sake of our young players....please think of the children. There is no reason in hell for her to ever interview another Avalanche player. Seriously....release the pictures, get it over with, rip the band-aide off...she is not fit for anything other than voice work on cartoons.

I don't actually hate her, and I wish her the best in life but I hope her life and the Avs never intersect again unless it is through random fandom.

Sometimes every young man needs a good cougar to teach them things

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Sometimes every young man needs a good cougar to teach them things
And those young men need to learn that three-play is better than two-lay and sometimes you are just better off leaving your hand with a little something at the end of the night. Seriously, Julie was terrible and seemed made every single little video cringe worthy. She might very well be a nice person but every video she did with the AVs made her come across as a skank. Not a good look for her or the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->