Friedman: Colorado and Vegas Kicking Tires on Mark Stone

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
If Stone is going to leave Ottawa, for the fans sake I hope the deal involves getting their 1st back.

If I’m Colorado’s GM, I’m putting the condition of trading one of our 1sts... you get that least valued one. Which will most likely be Colorado’s.

Reactions: Pure

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
From the article:

Elliotte Friedman said:
I heard they were kind of kicking around Mark Stone a little bit, them and Vegas. And I don’t know if that’s true....

Bob McKenzie and others have talked/joked about being "radioed". Ie, they'll do a radio interview or podcast, and somebody else will take a snippet out of context (sometimes whoever is running their respective websites) and dress it up with a sexier headline.

Or if they're on TV, they might be talking about a subject and there'll be a potentially misleading graphic on under them. And when it's shown on a bar TV with no audio, people can misconstrue what's being said.

Anyways, just a small pet peeve. Slight distinction between Friedman reporting that Colorado is after Stone and Friedman shooting the breeze on his podcast.

Reactions: gab6511 and Avs44

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
If I’m the Avs I’m not trading the Sens pick away for anything! Other pieces fine but not that.

And Vegas really, they still have futures to give up?

Yeah they have a Balcers or two and lots of 2nds.

Question is do they want to be paying 15+m for Patches and Stone? That's pretty top heavy up front while waiting for the young D to mature.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Out of curiosity, if Colorado knows stone will sign with them... how much does Ott add to get their 1st back?

If ott can get their 1st back, without losing any of their prospects that would be pretty huge for their rebuild.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad