Colorado 2022 Reverse Retro

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Dan Near from Adidas actually mentioned that in an article for the Athletic.

You all know that hockey has a lot of traditions and rigidity around what is acceptable and what’s not, but this is the type of initiative that is designed to say, “We’re gonna bring some younger people, some more diverse people.” You saw the diversity in models and the styling and the music that we used to launch this thing. It’s not a coincidence. This is all about growing the game if you speak in a really, really broad sense.​
Fair enough.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
A bit offtopic, I'm just so glad the robo-penguin is back. This was my first touch to NHL:

Pens should make the robo a permanent third. I know it divides their fanbase, but I think it's actually better looking than the skating penguin. Obviously they made the right choice coming back to that original logo but still, for me the robo-penguin is the one.

Reactions: UncleRisto

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
A bit offtopic, I'm just so glad the robo-penguin is back. This was my first touch to NHL:

Pens should make the robo a permanent third. I know it divides their fanbase, but I think it's actually better looking than the skating penguin. Obviously they made the right choice coming back to that original logo but still, for me the robo-penguin is the one.

And I wanna knoooow,
Have I gone too far?
Have I sunk to a brand new loooow?

Last edited:

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC

Love left-handed Foote. He was the greatest all-time puck moving D in the alternate universe.

Reactions: UncleRisto

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com

Nope. The Penguins cannot be trusted with third jerseys. About 18 times in their history (okay, seriously though it was about three or four times) their third jersey ends up being the regular jersey, and more often than not when that happens it ruins everything (see: Minnesota, Ottawa, Washington, not Columbus).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad