Colorado 2022 Reverse Retro

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Arguably the most recognizable brand in the world disagrees.
El-Pollo-Loco-Logo-2010.jpg

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
C'mon guys!

The red Pacman is blowing yellow Hubba Bubba chewing gum on a pretty neat clean white jersey. 'Bout to blow up on his cheek too! Low key badass.
I believe that being able to eat ghosts will be part of the marketing campaign to sell the jersey.

BrickNHL

Feb 25, 2019
So much better than I thought they were going to be considering the colour scheme

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
I don’t hate it but there is zero reason they can’t bring back the original RR. They were literally perfect.
The reason is simple... money. Not as many fans will buy another year of a jersey they already have. Introducing a new jersey will have more fans buy them rather than recycle the ones they bought last year.

BobRossColton

Jun 27, 2011
Denver
Got mine ordered. I think that orange that was used on the Arizona should've filled where it was white on this and the navy was white.

Gruyeriev

Shut your five hole
Apr 14, 2021
I feel like they have done this colorado C to death. The Rockies colors are different but it doesn’t even move the needle for me. We need a new alternate logo for thirds.

I miss Howler. He would be a great rival for Buoy and possibly gritty. Bernie is just too soft and cuddly.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I am kinda miffed that the Avs had to go with a white sweater twice in a row on these. Don't know if that was their choice or the league's though.

I feel like they have done this colorado C to death. The Rockies colors are different but it doesn’t even move the needle for me. We need a new alternate logo for thirds.

I miss Howler. He would be a great rival for Buoy and possibly gritty. Bernie is just too soft and cuddly.

The Colorado C has been done to death everywhere. Anytime I travel abroad I don't think I've ever not seen someone walking around with the Colorado state flag in some form emblazoned on their hat/shirt/bags/etc. But that said, if it's a trend that's going to die off, it ain't about to anytime soon.

Gruyeriev

Shut your five hole
Apr 14, 2021
I am kinda miffed that the Avs had to go with a white sweater twice in a row on these. Don't know if that was their choice or the league's though.

The Colorado C has been done to death everywhere. Anytime I travel abroad I don't think I've ever not seen someone walking around with the Colorado state flag in some form emblazoned on their hat/shirt/bags/etc. But that said, if it's a trend that's going to die off, it ain't about to anytime soon.
I agree. Though I love the white reverse retro with the Nords Igloo (coming off from the blueberries). This year it would have been nice to have the darks but in Rockies colors it would look even less like it belongs.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
If last years were a Ferrari, these are the Nissan Cube of jerseys.

Don't like. Total trash.
I don’t know about that. I think it’s like a Toyota Camry. It’s not horrible like the Oilers or Lightning. But just kinda bland and meh.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012

Time to make a Wyoming themed one... buffalo or steamboat.... either works.

Gruyeriev

Shut your five hole
Apr 14, 2021
Eehhhhhhhh so bummed they didn't even bother trying to incorporate the Seattle Metropolitans in some form.
The Metropolitans logo was pretty bad to begin with. Having a simple font that changes direction with the S curve so you can read it ended up looking very child like.

The T-Birds did a homage to them a number of years ago and wore the jerseys a few times. The old striped sweater look is weird in red and green and white. It looks like a Christmas sweater. The old Ottawa black red striped sweaters with the black O were cool though.

Reactions: Metallo

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
The Metropolitans logo was pretty bad to begin with. Having a simple font that changes direction with the S curve so you can read it ended up looking very child like.

The T-Birds did a homage to them a number of years ago and wore the jerseys a few times. The old striped sweater look is weird in red and green and white. It looks like a Christmas sweater. The old Ottawa black red striped sweaters with the black O were cool though.

They don't have to re-create it stitch by stitch. They could've done some very creative things with it. Regardless of how you feel about that jersey people like it, and it remains a very unique design.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad