Coliseum Thread

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
What did you guys think about the traffic flow in the rotunda? For whatever reason, it seems much better to me this year than pre-renovation. May have been my specific experience but so far I haven't had the big bottle necks that were always happening....

I didn't really notice.. was chasing kids around. Solid crowd...only noticed some seats in the upper end zones available.

Was crowded..but no more horrible than usual.

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
What did you guys think about the traffic flow in the rotunda? For whatever reason, it seems much better to me this year than pre-renovation. May have been my specific experience but so far I haven't had the big bottle necks that were always happening....

I guess a little better? My last game there was the Washington series so it's been awhile. I guess the concessions are a bit more recessed so that might help a bit. Bathrooms are still a f***ing disaster, and maybe even worse now that there's only one door for entrance and exit.

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
BUMP

If posted elsewhere I apologize.

NYCB is no longer the Sponsor name for the NVMC. maybe Northwell was suggested In the story.

I say just call it “ The Radar Station “or “ The Barn “ for our last year there . Unfortunately no Corp will pay money for that . LGI

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad