Post-Game Talk: Cole's Plus/Minus: Pens vs. Vegas....what was that?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
SIX breakaways against tonight? What the hell.

Pens heard that fans think shootouts are stupid because it is a play that never happens in the game.

They are just trying to show other fanbases that 1v1 on goalies is super common.

Reactions: Angrrus

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
CDS is fine but he has been bad lately. 3 straight games with 4 or more goals given up. We need him to be better.

Yep.. it's just being a rational human being. DeSmith is a fine backup. He actually held the fort down for quite a bit of time. That's a solid backup. He hasn't been good of late. That happens. Murray has been. That's why Murray is the starter.

But no matter what CDS was dealt a shit hand tonight and he decided to add to it after we tied it up. Bummer.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Dumo should Burn his jersey. Never wear it again. Burn the stick and skates aswell.

He's earned a slop game. Dude has been a rock as of late. I'll give him a pass. It just sucks guys like Maatta, JJ, etc. can't pick up Letang/Dumo every now and again. Those 2 have to be stars or else the whole defense falls apart. It sucks.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Just pretend they won all the games. In my mind, we're reigning stanley cup champs.

I'd feel like a Flyers fan though.

I like being a slightly entitled whiny Pens fan WITH actual success to back it up, though!

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
He's earned a slop game. Dude has been a rock as of late. I'll give him a pass. It just sucks guys like Maatta, JJ, etc. can't pick up Letang/Dumo every now and again. Those 2 have to be stars or else the whole defense falls apart. It sucks.

Maattas best game this year though. Amazing play on that Kessel goal.

Pete Gas

Jul 10, 2012
I wanted the pens to win alone just to knock that stupid smile off Fleury’s face.

It seems like after 1 good game that Brassard went back to his old self.

I think they still need another forward or two. When you’re rolling out Garret Wilson, Sheahan and a 41 year old Matt Cullen on a 4th line you aren’t going to go far in the playoffs.

Reactions: Angrrus

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
With 3 home games in a row post ASG that will say a lot how we springboard into the second half. One of those games is against Tampa but it is sandwiched between games against New Jersey and Ottawa.

Reactions: EightyOne

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
CDS should stop leaving the crease like that, that's two times in recent memory it costs us. Stay in the damn net, you're much more useful to us there.

And what the hell was with our defense? Just an awful, pitiful, pathetic performance by most everyone.

Reactions: Extra Texture
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad