Post-Game Talk: Cole's Plus/Minus: Pens vs. Vegas....what was that?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I'm pretty sure this team is good. And I am pretty sure they are a team that can win a Cup. I'm even pretty sure that we have a ton of elite players playing for our team.

Then I see a first period with 3 breakaways (I think they ended up with 5-6 breakaways in one game), (2) 2 on 1s, and (3) 3 on 2s. :laugh: That would be a bad stat for an entire week and we did it in one period. Goodness gracious.

That was quite a stinker and now we get to sit with it for a good long week +.

Reactions: EightyOne and KIRK

turd

Feb 1, 2013
Hard to win when you’re a one line team essentially.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
JR has a lot of sorting to do on this roster.

hours.jpg

Dey soff. Dey say dey cahre, but dey really dohnn cahre.

12mineffort/60 all f***ing year.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Maatta was good.

....Crosby has been playing at a 75 point play all year but only has 57 points. Such a shame.

I hate Vegas. Fake city.

Reactions: Ginormousthumbs

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
This team isn’t good.

They were carried on the winning streak by the top line and then some good goaltending but overall they are a bad team with many many flaws.

JR needs to get on the horn and figure something out here because this shit isn’t working.

Reactions: Angrrus

EightyOne

Nov 23, 2016
this will leave a real sour taste for 9 days

Can the mods lock HFPens? we all need to stay away from this shit but i checked 'stay signed in' and cant get away from here.

Help me....

I will relapse if i try to close the tab. And i might dive deep into the Main Boards.

This is a problem.

Reactions: pixiesfanyo

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I'm pretty sure this team is good. And I am pretty sure they are a team that can win a Cup. I'm even pretty sure that we have a ton of elite players playing for our team.

Then I see a first period with 3 breakaways (I think they ended up with 5-6 breakaways in one game), (2) 2 on 1s, and (3) 3 on 2s. :laugh: That would be a bad stat for an entire week and we did it in one period. Goodness gracious.

That was quite a stinker and now we get to sit with it for a good long week +.

I don't think we can win a Cup without a dominant Geno.

So yeah, we need to figure out a way to jump start him with linemates. It's at the point now where I don't think we can expect Geno to just find it himself. But with good linemates who can push him I think he could get back into dominant form.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
This team isn’t good.

They were carried on the winning streak by the top line and then some good goaltending but overall they are a bad team with many many flaws.

JR needs to get on the horn and figure something out here because this **** isn’t working.

This team has massive defensive issues collectively, and I don't think a Brassard trade or even Schultz returning is the magic elixir. It may take until the offseason to fix this thing.

EightyOne

Nov 23, 2016
It truly was a real team effort tonight.

...get it.

They all brought the suck.

Reactions: Angrrus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad