Post-Game Talk: Cole's Plus Minus: Pens vs. Jackets Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
++++ Murray: Closest thing i've seen to playoff Muz in a LONG time. Simple and in control. I have not used the words "in control" to describe #30 for a good bit. He was in control tonight. Deserved the shutout.

++++ Sid and everyone he plays with: What a beast 87 is. He's dominant pretty much every shift. Easily one of his best games and it doesn't stop. Anyone on the ice with him instantly looks like they are breaking free. Mad credit to Jake as his sidekick, too. Stay unstoppable. Just stay unstoppable.

++++ FOCUS and simple plays: Wow... simple plays tonight! Chips, support, defensive support, layers, etc. IT was all there. They buckled down big and treated this like Game 1 of the playoffs. You could tell from the drop of the puck.

++++ JJ/Dumo: Thought both of these guys were our best dmen. I can't speak highly enough of JJ right now. He's playing so well right now. NEVER move him off his strong side. NEVER.

+ Simon/McCann/Bjugs/Horny: Great game by all these guys. Horny had such a horny game tonight and I love it. All over the ice. Like a rabid wolf.

- Geno/Trotman: Shit games for both guys. I expect it out of Trotman. He's a #8 at best. It's becoming unacceptable by Geno. Pick it the f*** up.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
BlankLivelyJohndory-max-1mb.gif

Dismantled them. Wow.

Rudy Russo

Mar 16, 2018
ZZYZX, California
Another huge win for the pens against the Jackets. Murray played great tonight, and I’m loving the Panthers trade getting Bjugstad and McCann. With all of the trades the Blue Jackets made at the trading deadline; it would be great if they missed the playoffs. Tortorella would be fired after the season if that happened.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I can't tell if this team was amazing defensively tonight or whether Columbus was totally incompetent offensively.

Johnson had another great game, Murray was excellent and McCann stood out as noticeably good. I though ZAR, Malkin and Simon had another bad game. Also, this game sucked ass from an entertainment perspective.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Another huge win for the pens against the Jackets. Murray played great tonight, and I’m loving the Panthers trade getting Bjugstad and McCann. With all of the trades the Blue Jackets made at the trading deadline; it would be great if they missed the playoffs. Tortorella would be fired after the season if that happened.
I think every one would be fired.

Reactions: EightyOne

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Do we want that though???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad