Post-Game Talk: Cole's Plus/Minus: Pens vs. Flyers - How to embarrass your way to 2 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
Raffl punched Geno in the back of head, which is dangerous, but no excuse to whip your stick like that. Dirty play with potential serious injury. He should probably be suspended.

Reactions: ncm7772

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017
Malkin is not committed to playing winning hockey. Thank god their power play was off.

Jack Johnson reeled it in after having a brutal first half of the game.

domaug

Play Virtua Fighter, let's go Pens
Sep 28, 2017
up de Eynon
Nah good for Geno for sticking up himself. Flyers were doing dirty **** all game.

Raffl with a swing at Malkin's head. **** him he deserved Malkin swinging his stick at him.

A joke that he wasn't penalised aswell.
now, i don't feel an ounce of sympathy for this Flyers team. they were playing cheap all game, aka "Flyers hockey".

still, that could be a suspension

Reactions: Rudy Russo

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
Great job by Murray.

I think the Flyers had the better of the play, but i don't think the shot clock was a reflection of the game, Flyers had a few grade a chances in the first off of odd man rushes and some grade A looks on their PP, but other then that the Flyers were just shooting the puck from everywhere.

Geno deserves a suspension, what an idiot, Pens are playing for their playoff lives and you have Geno do that, not only did he put tonight's game in risk, but he most likely is going to hurt the Pens going forward.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I know that people are angry at Malkin, but this is the Malkin I want. angry, crazy Malkin will dominate rest of the season

Yeah no. We talk about safety for the game. We talk about the focus on player safety. That stick hits the dude's eye and he's without sight for possibly his entire life. And no.. I don't want to wait for it to happen. It's unacceptable.

As Penguin fans we need to hold a higher standard and not be "that guy" that turns a blind eye when our team does it. Rise above that. Using your stick as a weapon towards someone's face/eye/head is unacceptable. Hit or miss, reaction to a dirty play or not.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Murray
4UAZyqw.gif

And while Geno's response isn't acceptable, neither was Raffl punching him in the back of the head.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
I know we were badly outshot but this one did not feel that bad to me, maybe its Flyers defens that I felt were giving enough space for our guy whenever they actually decided to make some
upload_2019-2-11_21-49-26.png

which this map kind of confirms

Hobodrifter

Jan 23, 2009
Jeannette
Nah good for Geno for sticking up himself. Flyers were doing dirty **** all game.

Raffl with a swing at Malkin's head. **** him he deserved Malkin swinging his stick at him.

A joke that he wasn't penalised aswell.
Yeah, saw the punch to the back of the head. Malkin wasn't right, but let's put it all into context here before we crucify him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad