OT: Cole's OT Boutique: Beep Beep

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Holy what the hell is this weather? I mean... what the heck is going on? Snow, inches of rain, 40mph wind. What the hell is going on? :laugh:

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
B73CF5A5-2FCF-4821-8441-5608A8DF8669.jpeg

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
It went from tee shirts and flip flops to a blizzard to muggy and rainy to tee shirts and flip flops to a blizzard to rain for days back to snow in a half a week.

Weather in the Tri State. I want off this merry-go-round.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Uh...so Carrie Underwood made this huge fuss about some "Accident" she had that forever changed her face.

She looks the same.

Literally the f***ing same.

Apparently she has a small scar, which would be covered with make-up anyway.

I....jeez.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Uh...so Carrie Underwood made this huge fuss about some "Accident" she had that forever changed her face.

She looks the same.

Literally the ****ing same.

Apparently she has a small scar, which would be covered with make-up anyway.

I....jeez.

Your significant other forces you to watch that brain cell killing entertainment news program nightly with her too I see.

My sympathies.

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
Today I got a phone call that there is an open place in the clinic I wanted to go to get help with my depression, so I can start there next tuesday. Already did therapy for multiple years but now I'll actually spend the whole day there for like 10 weeks to hopefully get me to the point where I can actually live a normal and structured life. I'm so anxious but also so hopeful at the same time. Feels like a last chance that I really wanna take and make it count.

Sadly a structured day does not include watching NHL at night and spending time in the GDT, just before the playoffs too :( :D I gonna miss that, always helped me out a lot. Will be right back for the celebration of our 3-peat though!
Also gonna make sure to read through all the rational comments in the GDT :D

Last edited:

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Today I got a phone call that there is an open place in the clinic I wanted to go to get help with my depression, so I can start there next tuesday. Already did therapy for multiple years but now I'll actually spend the whole day there for like 10 weeks to hopefully get me to the point where I can actually live a normal and structured life. I'm so anxious but also so hopeful at the same time. Feels like a last chance that I really wanna take and make it count. Sadly a structured day does not include watching NHL at night and spending time in the GDT, just before the playoffs too :( :D I gonna miss that, always helped me out a lot. Will be right back for the celebration of our 3-peat though!
Also gonna make sure to read through all the rational comments in the GDT :D
Go and get healthy, we'll cheer the boys on for you :heart:

Reactions: Daeni10

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
All you can do is your best and I'm sure you will get there, also learn how to keep it going once you are home.

That will definetly be the hardest part. I'm only 21 so I'm still young, but I never had any structure what so ever during my life. I have to learn those things that you usually learn while being a child and that probably seem simple to most of all the people, but it's insanely tough to learn if you are used to something different for practically your whole life. Just hope I'll be able to learn it quickly so I can function as a normal human being in every day life ^^

I got lots of support though from my friends so its worth putting in the work :)

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
That will definetly be the hardest part. I'm only 21 so I'm still young, but I never had any structure what so ever during my life. I have to learn those things that you usually learn while being a child and that probably seem simple to most of all the people, but it's insanely tough to learn if you are used to something different for practically your whole life. Just hope I'll be able to learn it quickly so I can function as a normal human being in every day life ^^

I got lots of support though from my friends so its worth putting in the work :)

You are never too old to learn. In a way, certain parts of your life can be used as a blueprint for what not to do.

I'm sure the counselors will take all your history and adapt the program

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
You are never too old to learn. In a way, certain parts of your life can be used as a blueprint for what not to do.

I'm sure the counselors will take all your history and adapt the program

Most definetly, learned a lot during the last therapy and I feel like I also grew a lot as a person through all this. This can be an amazing learning experience as long as you are able to overcome it eventually.

I hope so, had a great experience with my last one and there is no reason to believe that this one will be different :)

Reactions: Honour Over Glory
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad