Player Discussion: Cole Perfetti 10th OA Pick - signed ELC 9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
One of the pleasant surprises of Perfetti so far is his defensive skills.

Did Perfetti get a tip on that shot.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Perfetti's line is the only line on team red generating anything tonight.

Cole is also good on the walls as well, comes out with the puck most of the times.

Starting to shoot more but his hands aren't quite back yet as he's still bobbling some pucks.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Byfield still leaves me wanting much more everytime he's on the ice. Terrific physical tools and hands but he juat doesn't seem to accomplish all that much out there.

Reactions: hn777

Finnflash

May 19, 2016
Winnipeg
Byfield still leaves me wanting much more everytime he's on the ice. Terrific physical tools and hands but he juat doesn't seem to accomplish all that much out there.

He just seems a little scared. Would like to see him when he gets mad

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
Perfetti's line is the only line on team red generating anything tonight.

Cole is also good on the walls as well, comes out with the puck most of the times.

Starting to shoot more but his hands aren't quite back yet as he's still bobbling some pucks.
Who is he playing with?

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
He just seems a little scared. Would like to see him when he gets mad

To me it just doesn't seem like he knows what he wants to do so tends to overdo things. He's trying to go one on one way too much instead of using his teammates more effectively.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010

I was literally going to post he leaves me wanting. Toolbox is there, goes to the dirty areas, he’s just not slick.

Reactions: surixon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad