Cole Caufield potential.

What is Cole Caufield potential?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
if the Habs would get a real centre for him to play with he'd be filling the net
ive never been a big fan of Suzuki,, I knew the big money would get to his head,, same thing that happened with the Leafs players
You can’t possibly be serious?

After all the hyperbolic homer **** you’ve spewed about Suzuki you’re now calling him “not a real center”

Seems like a lie to me because you sure were a fan of Suzuki a year ago

SlafCaufield

formely KotkaCaufield
Jul 13, 2020
Pointe-Claire
You can’t possibly be serious?

After all the hyperbolic homer **** you’ve spewed about Suzuki you’re now calling him “not a real center”

Seems like a lie to me because you sure were a fan of Suzuki a year ago
ive never really liked Suzuki

mostly Cole and Kotkaniemi but im starting to see that Koko really isnt as good as I thought he was

I also love Guhle, Tuch, Farrell, Ylonen to name a few

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
ive never really liked Suzuki

mostly Cole and Kotkaniemi but im starting to see that Koko really isnt as good as I thought he was

I also love Guhle, Tuch, Farrell, Ylonen to name a few

Hmm

Suzuki will be a top 15 player soon enough and after 2-3 years in the NHL caufield will be a top 10 sniper

we can probably get a guy like eichel if we put a package together of 1sts and prospects like Farrell,, id trade Romanov too if it got it done,, he put up some points early and has slowed down

From future top 15 talent to not a real center in under a year.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
From future top 15 talent to not a real center in under a year.

KotkaCaufield said: "Suzuki will be a top 15 player soon enough and after 2-3 years in the NHL caufield will be a top 10 sniper".

wow that makes me feel really enthusiastic about my team, I mean look at all these top-15 players :

Chabot, Sanderson, Zub, Stutzle, Batherson, Norris, Pinto, Tkachuk... and maybe more!

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Dew drops and rainforest
I mean. Agreed no need to kick him when he's down but this is the first that I'm seeing that 60 people voted he'd be getting 80-90 points this year.

He'd implies past tense. AKA you're saying 60 people thought he would be getting 80-90 points this year.

I think it's more fair to say that 60 people (13%) said he will at some point reach a PPG+ level (potential).

Also maybe laughable, but certainly not impossible.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
He'd implies past tense. AKA you're saying 60 people thought he would be getting 80-90 points this year.

I think it's more fair to say that 60 people (13%) said he will at some point reach a PPG+ level (potential).

Also maybe laughable, but certainly not impossible.
You read my follow up post or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad