Colby Cave | In Memoriam

Kaniac

Sep 11, 2018
RIP Caveman. You played the game damn hard. I'm sure the Bronco's crew will be waiting up there for you with sticks ready.

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
Just awful. One of the hardest working Oilers, always smiling. Seemed like a great guy. Condolences to his family and friends. That picture of his wife hugging him in the hospital is just devastating.

RIP Colby. We'll always remember you as a hero, and the person who managed to get Chia fired twice.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
Does someone more talented than me want to put together a little tribute/highlight video for Cave?

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Incredibly saddened.

The picture of his wife hugging him - devastating.

The timing of his passing - cruel.

The magnitude of their loss - immeasurable.

The grief those he touched are experiencing - genuine.

The measure of the man - undeniable.

RIP Colby.

Go score that next one up there.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Sorry for the Oilers’ - and hockey’s - loss. Up until this week, I knew him as the guy who the scored the regulation goal in Edmonton’s 2-1 OT win against the Pens. It’s too bad he won’t be able to score a goal like that again.

Again, sorry for the loss.

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
A good guy gone way too soon . I feel for his family . Just don’t get how something like this happens to some so young .

RIP Caver
Condolences to his family
2020 needs to be over with already

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Cave was mentioned on the last episode of Chiclets. It was my first hearing of the medically induced coma. Had the impression it was serious but with optimism Cave would recover. Only 25 years old. Condolances to his wife and family.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad