Confirmed Trade: [COL/NSH] Yakov Trenin and Graham Sward for Jeremy Hanzel and 2025 3rd round pick

EdAVSfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2009
I got all the angles covered

With as much as we brought in this trade deadline it could possibly blow up in our faces. We’ve seen before this happen and or some brings in all the pieces and falls on their face
For sure, I think there’s always potential to ruin chemistry.
But the only new guy in the top 9 is Mittlestadt.
Every other player, Trenin, Duhaime, these guys are all part of the 4th line. A 4th line that we legitimately haven’t had consistency all season.

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004

With as much as we brought in this trade deadline it could possibly blow up in our faces. We’ve seen before this happen and or some brings in all the pieces and falls on their face
I think we're done after we get a backup goalie (who doesnt impact onice chemistry).

During the cup year we added sturm, manson, lehky and cogs all near the deadline. this year, we're adding mittalstad, trenin, Duhaime and walker. Maybe you can also count parise?

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
I think we're done after we get a backup goalie (who doesnt impact onice chemistry).

During the cup year we added sturm, manson, lehky and cogs all near the deadline. this year, we're adding mittalstad, trenin, Duhaime and walker. Maybe you can also count parise?
To your point parise has for like a glove.

Reactions: GirardSpinorama

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
To your point parise has for like a glove.
I think 20+ games is more than enough time to get chemistry sorted out. After that, you can tell if it works or not. Its not a chemistry problem, its not gonna get sorted out without the player changing his game. Kind of like tatar, his game just doesnt fit.

Reactions: lionsDen

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
I think 20+ games is more than enough time to get chemistry sorted out. After that, you can tell if it works or not. Its not a chemistry problem, its not gonna get sorted out without the player changing his game. Kind of like tatar, his game just doesnt fit.
Fits like socks on a rooster haha

Edit I’ve been wanting to say that all day.

shadow1

Nov 29, 2008

Don't forget the Avs are 7-6-1 since February 1st, and three of those wins were against ARZ, CHI, CHI.

I hope last night's beatdown against Detroit can turn things around, but they've definitely been going through a rough patch. It was only last Saturday that Colorado got crushed by Nashville.

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Don't forget the Avs are 7-6-1 since February 1st, and three of those wins were against ARZ, CHI, CHI.

I hope last night's beatdown against Detroit can turn things around, but they've definitely been going through a rough patch. It was only last Saturday that Colorado got crushed by Nashville.

That was mostly a terrible start to February. 7-3-1 since the 10th. Last 5 have all been blowouts with the Avs being on the wrong side of only 1 of them.

But it’d be cool to not have any more 0-3-1 stretches.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad