Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
giphy.gif

None

Feb 22, 2012
Schmidt's passes coming up the left wing seem to be a little behind the player he's passing to consistently. I've liked how fast he moves the puck up though.
I think the passes can be fixed as he adjusts to the speed through the neutral zone.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Thanks. Found it. Lots of unknown names. I’ll be watching the third line thought. I really want Perfetti to shine. Thanks again. A season is around the corner , gotta be exited. I just need to get into my Jets mood again. By the way greeting from Costa Blanco, Spain. I guess I’m probably the only one watching the Jets tonight from here. Would like to see Berdin coming out second period as well.

my granddad is in hospital. He was put into coma due to COVID. Need something to cheer me up. Hockey usually helps. I just want to see oilers arses spanked really hard tonight. Can’t sleep really.

Sorry for your troubles. All the best to your Granddad & may you find comfort with your Jets and whatever else you enjoy.

I guess we are not live tonight, oh well, I guess I'll be doing a lot of this...

giphy.gif

I’ll try to connect with an Administrator to get us Live
A10D787B-8BD7-4867-9D3F-4A0834FFDD9F.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad