Pre-Game Talk: Coilers @ Jets - Wed Sept 29/21 - 7PM - TSN3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
For sure. Which is why I was surprised to see the high prices on fansfirst, ticketexchange, etc.

That's odd. The person in our season ticket group couldn't make it tonight and offered to sell the tickets at $50 each (200 level).

I couldn't go otherwise I would have snapped them up.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Switlo

Oct 19, 2011
Guys please give me the lines if you know who’s playing tonight. It’s 2 am game for me/ I’ve been looking to find who’s playing tonight and I couldn’t find it. Want to catch the game tonight. Trying not to sleep

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
Guys please give me the lines if you know who’s playing tonight. It’s 2 am game for me/ I’ve been looking to find who’s playing tonight and I couldn’t find it. Want to catch the game tonight. Trying not to sleep

Check earlier posts, they’re there

Switlo

Oct 19, 2011
Check earlier posts, they’re there
Thanks. Found it. Lots of unknown names. I’ll be watching the third line thought. I really want Perfetti to shine. Thanks again. A season is around the corner , gotta be exited. I just need to get into my Jets mood again. By the way greeting from Costa Blanco, Spain. I guess I’m probably the only one watching the Jets tonight from here. Would like to see Berdin coming out second period as well.

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
Thanks. Found it. Lots of unknown names. I’ll be watching the third line thought. I really want Perfetti to shine. Thanks again. A season is around the corner , gotta be exited. I just need to get into my Jets mood again. By the way greeting from Costa Blanco, Spain. I guess I’m probably the only one watching the Jets tonight from here. Would like to see Berdin coming out second period as well.

glad you found it

hope things are well

Switlo

Oct 19, 2011
glad you found it

hope things are well

my granddad is in hospital. He was put into coma due to COVID. Need something to cheer me up. Hockey usually helps. I just want to see oilers arses spanked really hard tonight. Can’t sleep really.

Switlo

Oct 19, 2011
I’m just a shy Ukrainian guy living in London UK. Been rooting for Jets for 11 years I guess. Every year I want to travel to Winnipeg and see my lads play, but with all these vaccine restrictions it seems quite complicated now. Im highly allergic and the doctor said I shouldn’t consider get vaccinated, so I’ll be watching from afar. I’ve spent great days in the city of Winnipeg when I was younger. Great memories. I just hope one day I’ll be able to catch the plane to the Winnipeg and see the lads on their way to glory.

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Na' Shit' ...

Debut'....

giphy.gif

Switlo

Oct 19, 2011
so sorry to hear that
Thank you

It’s been rough days so far. But the game always gets me going. I’ve seen this team going through some motions and I’ve seen the team in its full glory. These crazy games vs Nashville were just bloody amazing. I started to root for Jets since the very beginning, wouldn’t even dream to see them in the conference finals. That was great. Fond memories. I’m a true believer. Every year I hope we’d make a step forward.

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Thank you

It’s been rough days so far. But the game always gets me going. I’ve seen this team going through some motions and I’ve seen the team in its full glory. These crazy games vs Nashville were just bloody amazing. I started to root for Jets since the very beginning, wouldn’t even dream to see them in the conference finals. That was great. Fond memories. I’m a true believer. Every year I hope we’d make a step forward.

And the Coilers send their B- team...

Your words aren't wasted...

The Coiler's are like a dog slighted...

They crap in your house to send you a message...

I forgive dogs...

:thumbu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad