Pre-Game Talk: Coilers @ Jets - Wed Sept 29/21 - 7PM - TSN3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Forfun

Mar 31, 2018
Have the Oilers posted who will be travelling to Winnipeg?
FAd0FtMVUAYcciw

Reactions: Ginger Papa

StumpyTown

Sep 26, 2016
Looks like a game to work on game-speed timing. It'll be really interesting to see what opportunities Perfetti gets in this one, even if just to see where there are natural combinations for him that have chemistry.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
This game is definitely going for a premium on the ticket resale market relative to the other two preseason games.... I hope anyone who ponied up for 100 level seats hoping to see McDavid or Draisatl will be content with the Bakersfield Condors instead.
You're saying people won't pony up to see Cody Ceci play? :laugh:

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
This game is definitely going for a premium on the ticket resale market relative to the other two preseason games.... I hope anyone who ponied up for 100 level seats hoping to see McDavid or Draisatl will be content with the Bakersfield Condors instead.

It's the preseason game I got out of my group. Pretty much a "have to take a pre-season game" with no delusions of seeing anyone of real importance from the Oilers. I probably should have donated the game and gone golfing instead. Ah well, I can leave early.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018

Even watching this game at home I'll feel like I paid too much. :laugh: I'm sure the Oilers are meeting the letter of the law when it comes to number of "NHL players" dressed but certainly not the spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad