Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
giphy.gif

Reactions: Ginger Papa

None

Feb 22, 2012
Heinola is definitely not playing himself onto the roster right now.

Improving the depth on the blueline with Dillon and Schmidt makes it a much tougher argument to throw him into the fire when he isn't completely ready.

When it was Forbort Bitetto, Beaulieu, and Sbisa Benn keeping him out it was a much easier argument.

Reactions: bustamente

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Harkins is an easy replacement for Appleton -man he looks sharp !!

It is entirely possible when Appleton was getting all the ice and Harkins was sitting the Jets were hiding Harkins and showing Appleton...

Appleton performed well... and the Jets knew he would...

But they were invested more in Harkins upside...

We'll never know...

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Improving the depth on the blueline with Dillon and Schmidt makes it a much tougher argument to throw him into the fire when he isn't completely ready.

When it was Bitetto, Beaulieu, and Sbisa Benn keeping him out it was a much easier argument.
Oh yeah, for sure. Our D looks good on paper with Stanley as the non-vet this season, so I'm not worried about it. Just pointing out that he isn't making a case for himself right now.

Reactions: None

None

Feb 22, 2012
Oh yeah, for sure. Our D looks good on paper with Stanley as the non-vet this season, so I'm not worried about it. Just pointing out that he isn't making a case for himself right now.

He's become a little more steady since the first period of last game but I definitely agree, I don't think there's a case so far for him to make it over Stanley on the left or even Kovacevic on the right.

Reactions: Romang67

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Really wanted to see this Dillon guy play tonight, but I guess he's out for tonight. Hope he's not injured already.

B33R LEAGUE

"Just another day at the office" -Byfuglien
May 19, 2021
Heinola is definitely not playing himself onto the roster right now.
One of his best characteristics was playing cool as a cucumber under pressure.

Villy the Kid looks like he's overthinking things right now.

Tryouts aren't easy when you feel pressure to make the team.

Another year in the A might be best. I would hate to see him on the Taxi Squad again....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad