Waived: Cody McCormick (Cleared, assigned to Rochester)

SabresFan26

May 28, 2003
Visit site
Rissmiller and Porter are probably better 4th line options than McCormick but I don't know what everyone is freakin out about. It's Cody McCormick...... Not a big deal. It's crazy tho to see what a lockout can do to some players....just the general status of our team right now.
Rissmiller has played 12 NHL games since the 2008-2009 season. Come on man McCormick is more valuable to an NHL team. He might get claimed probably to a place like Edmonton.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Luke Adam scored the GWG for Rochester last night. It's pretty obvious what is going on.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Rissmiller and Porter are probably better 4th line options than McCormick but I don't know what everyone is freakin out about. It's Cody McCormick...... Not a big deal. It's crazy tho to see what a lockout can do to some players....just the general status of our team right now.

That's why it's a big deal...this team needs a "big deal" move and this is not it. The outrage is as much over the fact that this move does nothing to solve the problem of the Sabres as it is that McCormick was the one waived.

S319R11S16

Expect Suffering
Apr 18, 2006
That's why it's a big deal...this team needs a "big deal" move and this is not it. The outrage is as much over the fact that this move does nothing to solve the problem of the Sabres as it is that McCormick was the one waived.

Well said

SabresBillsBuffalo

May 4, 2010
Buffalo
Only thing I could imagine Ennis getting hurt by was the hook he took with a minute to go other than that I can't imagine anything to hold him from a game he looked fine out here he finished th game

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas

nb4 patience, it's leading to something else!

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Only thing I could imagine Ennis getting hurt by was the hook he took with a minute to go other than that I can't imagine anything to hold him from a game he looked fine out here he finished th game
Or Big Buff crushed his organs when he slammed him sideways into the boards in the 1st.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
Awesome 3 year contract by the great DARTH REGIER, had to lock him up.

I laughed at that contract when they gave it to him. I recall some thinking it was a good-faith jesture to his agent, Pat Morris, before they made a big run at Brad Richards in 7/1/11.

I predict they just bring up Tarnasky, if they bring anyone up at all.

Possible, but that seems like shuffling deck chairs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad