Post-Game Talk: Cobalt Coat

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
Speaking for myself I think people are just pre-emptively softening the blow for when the playoffs come around. We are all just very used to disappointment.

Side note: Fastest to 40 wins since the 70's in case you missed Sam saying that.

Reactions: DoTheBlue and Ail

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
He obviously needs more time in the AHL but Rempe actually seems like he may be able to develop into an NHL 4th liner. It's night and day looking at him now vs his first training camp. His size makes him so unique, he can cover so much ground that if he can learn how to be effective at the NHL level, he could actually have an NHL future which is amazing considering where he was at when he was drafted.

Edstrom is going to be (or at least should be) penciled in as an NHL regular next season. Not sure if he's going to stick going into the playoffs, Drury will most likely want to add 2 forwards which will probably push him out but he's incredibly close. He seems like he's already keyed in to how to use his size effectively, he's great with his reach and making himself big.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
He obviously needs more time in the AHL but Rempe actually seems like he may be able to develop into an NHL 4th liner. It's night and day looking at him now vs his first training camp. His size makes him so unique, he can cover so much ground that if he can learn how to be effective at the NHL level, he could actually have an NHL future which is amazing considering where he was at when he was drafted.

Edstrom is going to be (or at least should be) penciled in as an NHL regular next season. Not sure if he's going to stick going into the playoffs, Drury will most likely want to add 2 forwards which will probably push him out but he's incredibly close. He seems like he's already keyed in to how to use his size effectively, he's great with his reach and making himself big.
Edstrom is responsible and smart. I would take a chance and say he should get a chance to start on the 4th line in the playoffs. Rempe won't be it's obvious the coach doesn't trust him.

80shockeywasbuns

Feb 12, 2022
No, he got the star because he was great all night
1709175905149.gif

GG96

Feb 21, 2020
Nice to see Bread keep near the top of the points list with some ENG GnA

Reactions: Blasds

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Edstrom is responsible and smart. I would take a chance and say he should get a chance to start on the 4th line in the playoffs. Rempe won't be it's obvious the coach doesn't trust him.

I think Rempe is too raw to rely on in the playoffs but Edstrom’s whole game is trustworthy. He is also a big hitter. Need guys like that in a playoff series.

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
Kreider with his 3rd straight 30+ goal season. He's on pace for 41 goals.

He's 5 goals from 300 and 41 goals from tying Ratelle. If he scores at this same rate through next season and stays healthy, he should pass him.

Kreider is at 56 points in 60 games, surpassing the 54 points he had in 79 games last year. He's on pace for 76-77 points and has a good chance to surpass his 77 points in 81 games from 2 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00