Coach's Corner with Don Cherry season 2019-2020 (not a general Don Cherry thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
Were you held down and forced to watch or are you just looking for something to be offended about to get your virtue signaling points?
I don't care about tv personalities except those my taxes pay for. Then I can say whatever the f*** I want about them.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Now you get it

I should tell Don Cherry that being raised in Winnipeg it taught me to watch over my shoulders while gang members trying to jump my ass...

then after a good high, I’ll crip walk towards the nearest liquor store to buy myself a nice bottle of Canadian club.

My Canadian pride baby!

BBB24

Aug 12, 2010
Saskatchewan
None of those actually. I hate the fact that he's a xenophobe.
He is not though, that’s just a tired argument from people who are jealous of his success due to his hard work to make it in life. Some people just feel they deserve what he has but are never willing to put in the effort or commitment/sacrifice.

Last edited:

Jozay

Jul 9, 2012
Toronto
He is not though, that’s just a tired argument from people who are jealous of his success due to his hard work to make it in life. Some people just feel they derisive what he has but are never willing to put in the effort or commitment/sacrifice.
I dont anyone is jealous of don cherry.

Jozay

Jul 9, 2012
Toronto
WTF ?
Don Cherry is a bad person now ?
Yeah, let's just ignore the ridiculous amount of time and money he's not only given hockey, but kids and hospitals.
Thats true. He's definitely done some good. But theres any doubt in my mind he's a xenophobe. Im not fan of that at all.

Sasquatchbreath

Oct 7, 2019
Thats true. He's definitely done some good. But theres any doubt in my mind he's a xenophobe. Im not fan of that at all.

then why the f*** dont you wear a poppy? It makes zero sense. Everything you say point towards WHY YOU SHOULD. Canadian soldiers fighting against tyranny and giving their lives for it, and you come in here and brag about not wearing one but then out of the other side of your mouth state you don’t like bad people. You make absolutely no sense.

Reactions: Canadian Game

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
There is room for those who gave there lives for us to be recognized whenever - or wherever it so suits the cause.

It is because of them you can say what you want here or anywhere else, as can I.

Don had family who served -as do I, and as do many Canadians and Americans.

They are why we are where we are.

Don't ever forget that.

View attachment 275371

"in flanders fields the poppies blow...."

Freedoms they fought for also includes freedom of expression. People can choose to wear the poppy or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad