Coach's Corner with Don Cherry season 2019-2020 (not a general Don Cherry thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
I liked that he shamed a Brewers player for sticking his tongue out at a fan and declare that's why Milwaukee blew the NL Wild Card game. Never mind the fact that fans can be idiotic mouth breathers as well.

Oh, and that's why the NHL is so superior :laugh:

GQS

Aug 2, 2005
At least Cherry is right when he says the Leafs need some toughness. I wish they had a Tom Wilson type of player that could help give them more grit.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
That senile old groonie is still alive??? and having a job ?!?

giphy.gif

CanadianPantherFan

Cats are Here!
Jun 6, 2004
Calgary
He said tonight “Andersen is the best goalie on the planet”. Not only did he get the wrong goalie in the same game he was watching...but he must’ve forgot about the matchup in Florida tonight vs Tampa Bay.

Reactions: BLONG7

MsMeow

Nov 4, 2005
More xenophobia. I'm as patriotic as anyone but I'm so tired of hearing about how great Canadians are above everyone else.

I did agree with him on Babcock vs. Spezza. I even agree with him about giving the player of the game award. The same bunch of guys will get it repeatedly. If you score a lot or make a lot of saves you're going to get it but I can see where it could cause division.

Sep 18, 2009
More xenophobia. I'm as patriotic as anyone but I'm so tired of hearing about how great Canadians are above everyone else.

I did agree with him on Babcock vs. Spezza. I even agree with him about giving the player of the game award. The same bunch of guys will get it repeatedly. If you score a lot or make a lot of saves you're going to get it but I can see where it could cause division.
Canadians are the best and better than everyone else at hockey

Reactions: Goal Caufield
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->