CN Tower to light up Habs colour

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
So most of the time, by your own admission, you're petty and salty and pathetic and whatever other silly words you threw around earlier? Good to know.

Lmao I'm none of the above. Why are you offended?

Basically a few people were saying "why the heck would I cheer for a team just because it's from my country"...Same reason as one would cheer for a team because it's from their city. It's not weird. Nowhere did I say you have to cheer for anyone.

Why does that bother you or make you think I'm salty? :laugh:

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
So most of the time, by your own admission, you're petty and salty and pathetic and whatever other silly words you threw around earlier? Good to know.

Basically a few people were saying "why the heck would I cheer for a team just because it's from my country"...Same reason as one would cheer for a team because it's from their city. It's not weird.

Confused Turnip

Nov 29, 2019

Basically a few people were saying "why the heck would I cheer for a team just because it's from my country"...Same reason as one would cheer for a team because it's from their city. It's not weird. Nowhere did I say you have to cheer for anyone.

Your own words friend. I could care less who you cheer for, you're the one who apparently has a vested interest in the cheering habits of others.

No, it's just showing an example of how people can cheer on their rivals because they aren't petty. That's it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad