Trade: [CLE/HOU] Brock Osweiler, 2nd in 2018, 6th in 2017 to Cleveland for 4th in 2017

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
A lot of threads going up at the same time. :laugh:

So they actually paid to get rid of him. Obviously a huge failure by the Texans but I'll actually give them props for admitting it and doing something about it. Go get Romo now.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Brock Osweiler cap dumped onto the Browns

Wow. I can't recall a NFL trade like this ever. CLE has so much cap room so they can do it...I presume they just release Brock now?

Romo to Texans seems imminent now, one would think.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Clown organization. The city here will be happy they got rid of Brock. Though they got rid of a 2nd.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I swear i seen this exact type of deal thrown around on Reddit too.

Cleveland has nothing to lose. Hold on the contract until you can cut him and get a pick out of it. Not bad really.

This almost assuredly means Romo is on his way to Houston too.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
If anything, it seems more possible. They have more ammo.

Yeah, and I just read somehwere else that the Browns can cut him at the end of the season without any cap repercussion. Basically, they are eating 17M for a year and that's it.

Would make sense for them to trade for JG since he will be cheap this year. The money committed to the QB position would be similar next year when they extend JG and cut BO.

I guess you are right and I "panicked" too fast :)

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
hahahahahahaha brock on the browns just seems like a perfect fit. romo to houston all but confirmed at this point

wonder if the browns will still go after jimmy g. anything's better than starting brock

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
Albert Breer‏Verified account @AlbertBreer 28m28 minutes ago
It's worth mentioning again -- Brock Osweiler clashed with the staff in Houston near the end of the season. Made idea of keeping him tough.

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
Albert Breer‏Verified account @AlbertBreer 28m28 minutes ago
It's worth mentioning again -- Brock Osweiler clashed with the staff in Houston near the end of the season. Made idea of keeping him tough.

yeah, that's not shocking. i mean, they probably know it's just not going to work out, but still this is pretty quick on the draw.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad