GDT: CLB @ OTT | 1pm | Nov. 17 2013 | SNET, TVA | 20 Minute Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrub*

Team Canada
Dec 28, 2008
Everytime Cowen breaks out he turns the puck over no matter the scenario. I want him gone.

He's been really bad this year. I don't want him gone yet, he's only 22 but he needs to get going.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Yeah, they're slow starting in this one.

Is anyone surprised?

Let's see if they can get it back before the end of the period.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
I know they like his defensive game but Grant had better make the most of his chances or he could easily be replaced. Pageau had a pretty good run playing on the pk too until he tailed off a bit before he was sent down but he's got a lot of offensive upside. JOB was pretty good on the pk too and scored some nice goals but look what happened to him (for whatever secret reason). This could be his only chance to showcase himself with the Sens for the long term.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
For a team that is trying to run a puck-possession system, we really have a hard time with the "puck" and the "possession" parts of the game sometimes...

Well, they should try an hybrid style instead. Not all the players are made for puck possession system. Like you can't play that style with guys like Gryba or Greening on the ice.

Everytime Cowen breaks out he turns the puck over no matter the scenario. I want him gone.

Bert hates Cowen
Spezza111 hates Michalek
Exv91 hates Phillips

Ok we got it guys, can we now watch the game and talk hockey please?

$$$ talks, Lehner walks. Literally. Andy is getting played because of money and Lehner will eventually tire of being second fiffle, would not be surprised if he left over it or money.

Just like Rask got tired of playing behind Thomas.

Good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad